1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Source: Lebron will not join the Rockets if they win the championship this season

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Eddie Cecco, Mar 9, 2018.

1. Reeko

Reeko Member

I never thought Lebron was coming here if we won a championship. I don’t see it happening. Would Paul George listen to what we have to say tho, or is he fixated on LA? A PG13 addition would be great too, he’s a perfect fit.

jevjnd, Stormy1234 and DonKnock like this.
  2. Rockets Rule

Rockets Rule Contributing Member

Good..... we dont need him. Its much better when we build from within and generate our own thru wise trades (even better when everyone says that it wont work a/k/a cp3) I would rather go against the grain and earn it - than to be given something.... much more rewarding.

Can you honestly say you look at KD the same?

Tfor3 and Jayzers_100 like this.
  3. Shaunjon

Shaunjon Member

Just go to Philly already, I can't see LeBron ever coming to the Western Conf. anyways, too much competition for him

pugsly8422 likes this.
  4. seeingred

seeingred Member

Right on. Win a ring this year and, if not, the cavalry is coming.

Tfor3 likes this.
  5. luckyman76

luckyman76 Member

I think we will know the answer to this pretty quickly with George. He is friends with Harden and CP3. He is a perfect fit, younger, and cheaper next year for matching. I think we could make this trade easier (assets) but I just have a hard time seeing Presti willing to deal with us.

Tfor3 likes this.
  6. YOLO

YOLO Member

7. got em COACH

got em COACH Contributing Member

The g
    This guy joined last month and only have 9 messages under his handle and you guys believe his SOURCE??!?! LOLOLOLOL Clutchfans are so gullible sometimes

8. Rockets34Legend

Rockets34Legend Contributing Member

[​IMG]

9. YOLO

YOLO Member

he didn't post anything thats been discussed countless times on this board. i dont think its thread worthy either but theres been worse

Tfor3 likes this.
  10. KingCheetah

KingCheetah Contributing Member

It worked in 1995.

BallSoHarden and heypartner like this.
  11. Sidarma

Sidarma Member

Hes hellbent

12. ArtV

ArtV Contributing Member

I figure this would happen. He always said he'd want to join the team that knocks off GS. If we win, he'd be wanting to join the team that knocks off the Rockets.

Obviously won't stop us from trying. So if we win, great! If we don't, we stand a very good chance of getting LeBron. Win-Win to me.

13. SamFisher

SamFisher Contributing Member

We're really stuck between Scylla and Charybdis, either win a title or get LeBron

#hardtimes

D-rock likes this.
  14. linvetb6

linvetb6 Member

Thats fine, id rather have that happen.

Besides KD will lol...

15. bleedroxred79

bleedroxred79 Member

16. juanm34

juanm34 Member

Have fun joining the warriors Braun.

Or maybe presti can magically get him to the thunder. Westbrook needs help!!!

17. count_dough-ku

count_dough-ku Contributing Member

Duh. Of course he's not joining the defending champs. Even Durant isn't that big of a p-ssy. But if the Rockets win it all this season, it means they don't really need LeBron. In fact, in a strange way, they may be better off without him(at least the aging, less defensive-minded LeBron we see today). The Rockets are 51-13 in large part because of their depth and you'd have to give that up to acquire LeBron.

If the Rockets win the title this season, I think they should spend the summer trying to lock up key rotation guys like Capela and Luc while figuring out a way to dump Ryno's contract so that money can be better spent elsewhere. No need to put all their eggs in the LeBron James basket.

jevjnd and Tfor3 like this.
  18. BigMaloe

BigMaloe Contributing Member

I want a ring much more than I want LeBron.

jevjnd, D-rock, Vivi and 2 others like this.
  19. amaru

amaru Member

No sh*t

20. hakeemthagreat

So Lebron may not decide to come here if we win a ring? This is very concerning. Just as concerning as knowing what he likes to eat for breakfast everyday. We need to figure out more about what Lebron likes & doesn't like. After winning 17 games in a row, and becoming the best team in the NBA, it's only right we focus on what team Lebron wants to leave Cleveland for. What a true competitor Lebron is. Such a heart of a champion

jevjnd likes this.