1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Sorry Rockets Fans, Your Team Is Not Going To Do Much--richard jefferson

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by macan, Oct 31, 2019.

1. MorningZippo

MorningZippo Member

Huh? This list doesn’t include the vast majority of people on clutchfans. The problem is that the people on the list loudly complain, over and over again, get proven wrong, and then move onto another fabricated story using piss poor logic and analytics.

It’s absolutely remarkable how they consistently make the same mistakes, over and over again, without ever acknowledging how often they are wrong.

2. cml750

cml750 Member

What a difference a couple of weeks make. The team is playing lock-down defense and Harden is killing it on the offensive end. Russ is finding his way now also. The arrow is pointing North now.

3. HROZ

HROZ Member

Hmmm

So I stopped watching when we were 3-3.
    I'm Australian and time zone wise it's hard. And our defence sucked and my LA fan friends were giving me ****.

And then we won 8 straight.

I'm a little scared to watch again.