1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Someone send my mixtape to Morey; I heard he wants a point guard who can shoot [video inside].

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by paulftsk, Jul 18, 2019.

1. paulftsk

paulftsk Member

@TheRealist137 peep this clown

My degree has done well for me, man. The Honors College and my internship at Baker Hughes really put me on. I actually bought a crib 11 months ago in JV and dropped 20% to avoid that pesky PMI. My job, for whatever reason, pays me well and gives me 5 weeks of PTO, so I can't complain. My company is lax enough to allow me to post on CF whenever I want (you'll notice my post times are always on weekdays during work hours); it's a good life.

And judging by your lack of writing ability and overall thinking process, I'm assuming you're still in school.

btw i'll play you in horse if you're scared of spraining an ankle smh. choose a gym.

2. paulftsk

paulftsk Member

yeah, man, i go to the one on san felipe and voss every ****ing day. message me your number and i'll see you out there.

3. Severe Rockets Fan

Severe Rockets Fan Takin it one stage at a time...

LOL, thanks for the job summary (and you're writing has gotten so proper and grammatically correct all of the sudden! You ARE good at playing that alternate personality aren't you? :D), of course it's hard to take anything you say seriously since you obviously have lied/made up a variety of things on this site already...forgive me if I don't believe you...cool story thou.

Do you really not see my message to you on your profile from 2012? It's easy for anyone on here to click on and read. I certainly asked you to play with me and some dudes I knew from the UoH track team in another message in a post as well (not just on your profile board...maybe it was a PM?). I'm sure that would've been 'epic'.

"Judging from my writing ability and overall thinking process?" LOL, that's cold playa.

Yeah, I'm actually doing really well thanks to UoH and oil and gas afterwards (it was a tough road). I would go into details but I'd prefer not to brag honestly.

Btw, are your other accounts still open or did you close them? I forgot about all the drama you were trying to create at the time...and when everyone finally found out that you were talking to yourself? When was that? Bah, if I get a chance I'll 'relive the magic' through a search ;)...it's just not terribly important at the moment though.

4. paulftsk

paulftsk Member

Nice paragraph. @alexcapone and I might meet up at the 24 on Voss and San Felipe tomorrow if you wanna shoot around

5. white lightning

white lightning Contributing Member

You must get fouled often with that double kick out j.

6. Dairy Ashford

Dairy Ashford Member

Why is John Cho laying bricks in front of a mural of Lisa Maloski

7. BamBam

BamBam Contributing Member

I want @paulftsk to take ALL the midrange shots!!

He’s got handles.
    He’s got shot.
    He’s athletic.

Yes or No?? o_O

8. Roc Paint

Roc Paint Contributing Member

Now we just need James Harden to do the split jump shot

9. jo mama

jo mama Contributing Member

i like how you kick your legs out to the sides like youre doing jumping jacks when you shoot the ball.

10. Xerobull

Xerobull You son of a b!tch! I'm in!

In today’s nba that’s extra trips to the foul line.

jo mama likes this.
  11. jo mama

jo mama Contributing Member

so its not only stylish and badass looking, but also serves a purpose!

12. B-Bob

B-Bob "94-year-old self-described dreamer"

no.

13. donkeypunch

donkeypunch Contributing Member

Why was this bumped...?

14. paulftsk

paulftsk Member

Because I'm the goat rec player come at me

Yung-T likes this.
  15. donkeypunch

donkeypunch Contributing Member