1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

For Sale Sofa

Discussion in 'Hot Deals and Classifieds' started by Nippystix, Sep 5, 2014.

1. Nippystix

Nippystix Member

Good afternoon Clutchfans, we recently ordered a new sofa set, and we would like to sell this one. It is a leather sofa, and it is in very good condition. We actually have 2 of these, but we basically used the other one primarily, and you can definitely tell. This one, however, is in great condition. We can include the 2nd sofa for no additional cost, but as I said, it has a rip in it, and it is blatantly obvious that it needed to be replaced (I am not trying to sugarcoat or mislead anyone). We also can include the 6 total throw pillows (is that what they are called?), as seen in one of the pictures (2 sets of 3).

I am no furniture or sofa expert, but we are looking for $250 OBO for the whole set (I will not consider trades regarding used hair gel). I am in Sugar Land, and would probably need the buyer to pick it up.

[​IMG]

With pillows:
    [​IMG]

2. ThatBoyNick

ThatBoyNick Member

Who wants a sofa with Nippystix's love stains on it!?? Any takers!!?

:p

3. VanityHalfBlack

Tagging, Jontro.

4. Nippystix

Nippystix Member

I'm surprised this didn't sell like hotcakes. And for full disclosure, no, there are no love stains on the sofa(s). I am surprised, however, that no one has made a joke offer for a minor detail in the pic, those are always funny!

5. cheke64

cheke64 Member

Does it turn into a bed?

6. Nippystix

Nippystix Member

It does not, sorry.

7. Nippystix

Nippystix Member

Let's go down to $200, and again, that is negotiable.

8. T-Yao

T-Yao Member

What part of Sugar Land are you near?

9. Nippystix

Nippystix Member

In Riverstone, the University exit off of 59.

10. T-Yao

T-Yao Member

Okay and did you have any pets like cats or dogs that shreds hair? Sorry for all the questions.

11. Nippystix

Nippystix Member

No, no pets at all. And no worries about the questions, I want to be as transparent as possible anyway, so it's cool.

12. Nippystix

Nippystix Member

Please let me know if you have any interest in the sofa. Our new set in being delivered this week, and although we can store it in a spare room temporarily, we will coordinate donating it sooner rather than later.

13. boomboom

boomboom I GOT '99 PROBLEMS
    Supporting Member

@Nippy...just say it was used as a lesbian p*rn casting couch...you'll have an immediate bidding war.

sidenote: can't believe you didn't sell this @ $250. That was a great deal for a nice looking sofa.

14. kevC

kevC Contributing Member

How wide is it?

15. Nippystix

Nippystix Member

Ah yes, measurements would be an important detail to include. Sorry, I'll provide those when I get home tonight.

And thanks for the kind words boomboom, and you are absolutely right, I definitely took the wrong approach here, haha! Fitting username for the comment, I might add.

16. kevC

kevC Contributing Member

Cool, let me know. My girlfriend has been looking for a new sofa but her apartment isn't too big so we'll see.

17. Nippystix

Nippystix Member

Alright, my wife just texted me the measurements: 86" wide x 34" deep x 31.5" high. My apologies if my measurements are presented all wrong, I never was good at that (I mean I remember length x width x height from school, but I'm not quite sure how to apply that in this case).

And although I am kind of weirded out by the notion of inviting random folks over to my place, I suppose you would need to stop by to pick it up anyway, so if you and your girlfriend would like to stop by and see it in person prior to making a final decision, we could probably coordinate something. The same offer would go out to T-Yao, who seemed at least a little interested earlier. If you would be interested in something like that, send me an email through the board, or email me at my username @ yahoo.com.

18. kevC

kevC Contributing Member

Email sent.

1 person likes this.
  19. Nippystix

Nippystix Member

Sold. Lock 'er up please. Nice meeting you, and a pleasure doing business with you kevC.

1 person likes this.
  20. chow_yun_fat

chow_yun_fat Contributing Member

I would've traded you XB1 Kinect Sports for it if you couldn't sell it. Only problem would be that I don't have space for it or need it, but it's still better than keeping Kinect Sports.