1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

So, what did YOU do this weekend?

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by A-Train, Sep 4, 2001.

Tags:
  1. SamCassell

SamCassell Contributing Member

Yeah the online is much better. I don't care for the AI backup aspect much in single player. Too difficult to give orders, coordinate, etc. That part of the game is poorly developed, IMO. I learned how to play offline, defeated the first few missions, and since then have played only at the MSN zone. I play some of the original and also some UO (extra maps, extra weapons). The only downside of playing online are the times when it lags. :mad:

2. Johnny Rocket

Johnny Rocket Contributing Member

It was a pretty boring weekend. Here's what I did:
    1. Went to the beach
    2. Worked like 30 hours over the 3 days (starting at 7:30 each morning:()
    3. Went out at night and partied with my friends which I hadn't seen since the summer (3 weeks)
    4. Got pissed because we couldnt find much beer.
    5. Got harrassed by the cops multiple times for a lot of different $hit.
    6. Watched the 3OT Rockets Game (Thanks HP)
    7. Got my new computer
    8. Did homework.

3. mr_oily

mr_oily Member

answers:
    1)Lots and lots of beef ribs!

2)Saved the Tequila for H-town and some REAL fun!
    :cool:

4. Frank Black

Frank Black Member

1) Drove to Austin on Friday.
    2) Hung out with my nephew and sister.
    3) Went out to Gatsby's and The Aquarium.
    4) Late-night grub at Players
    5) Went back to friend's apartment and watched Return of the Jedi until becoming delirious.
    6) Went to San Antonio on Saturday.
    7) Went out on the Riverwalk Saturday night.
    8) Watched my friend get married on Sunday night.
    9) Drove back to school on Monday morning because we are probably the only university in the country that holds classes on Labor Day!:mad:

5. Azim da Dream

Azim da Dream Member

1) Went to Skydome with a friend to catch the Jays lose to the Tigers on Friday night.
    2) Walked around downtown Toronto before taking the Go-Train back to Oakville.
    3) Slept in, drove down to the Niagara peninsula with a cousin on a beautiful saturday afternoon.
    4) Crossed into New York, did some mad shopping.
    5) Came back to the Toronto area before nightfall for dinner/family get-together at my aunts.
    6) Played a big game of soccer with friends and some cousins sunday morning.
    7) Went swimming.
    8) Went to Toronto to watch a movie (would tell you the name but it was Indian - not :eek: - :cool: )
    9) Watched some U.S Open Tennis.
    10) Got inspired, drove over to the courts for some tennis with a friend.:)
    11) Rented then watched Charlies Angel's on DVD.
    12)Rested Monday and enjoyed the last breath of summer.

Hey Pole,
    That sounds like one awesome - and long - road trip. You must have covered about 2000 km in a couple of days! But I'm sure being within sight of the Rockies for much of the trip made it that much more tolerable.

Azim da Dream

6. Rocketman95

Rocketman95 Hangout Boy

1) Drove to Waco to see my girlfriend who's a third year at Baylor Law. The first two quarters for a third year at Baylor Law makes hell look like a vacation.
    2) Accidentally found out what she got me for my birthday (3 weeks early)...a hand made game board for the game Aggrevation.
    3) Omitted.
    4) Went to eat Italian food at Barri's in Waco...had quite a few beers.
    5) Went to some crappy, smokey bar, had a few drinks, went home early.
    6) Omitted.
    7) Woke up in anticipation for first UT game of the year.
    8) Finally talked girlfriend into coming with me.
    9) So excited that she decided to go, I did a little jig, ala George Clooney in <I>O Brother, Where Art Thou?</I>...hurt my back.
    10) Went to girlfriend's parent's house, loaded up on Vicodin, hung from some weird contrapment, got a nice backrub.
    11) Drove (or rode) to Austin in much pain, but nothing would keep me from game.
    12) Went to game, in much pain until halftime...ahh Vicodin.
    13) Gave Benson standing ovation.
    14) Gave Major standing ovation.
    15) Drove (or rode) to Waco...ahh Vicodin.
    16) Went back to parent's house on Sunday for more drugs and more hanging while girlfriend studied. Find out that talking to someone with Alzheimer's helps back pain. :)
    17) Go to Damon's to watch OSU/Fresno St. game...watch my preseason national champion pick go down...drink much beer.
    18) Omitted.
    19) Spend all day Monday watching Astros and other various sports while girlfriend studies. Would have come back to Austin if not for 3, 6, 18, and 20.
    20) Omitted.
    21) Drove back to Austin this morning.

7. Behad

Behad Contributing Member

Omitted = yadda yadda yadda??

;)

8. mr_oily

mr_oily Member

Omitted=hubba hubba hubba...

9. A-Train

A-Train Contributing Member

Omitted = Spanked it while GF gave him the cold shoulder because she had to study all weekend long :)