1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

So, I'm waiting at home with two butcher knives in my hand...

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by Disciple of RP, Jun 12, 2010.

1. Disciple of RP

Disciple of RP Contributing Member

So, my wife went out with a couple of her friends from college. One is a little meek woman and the other is a very large athlete type that I've never gotten along with. Anyway, they were all supposed to just go out for a dinner and a couple of drinks while I stayed home with our two boys.

About 10pm, I get a call from my wife and she's at a (very seedy) bar right down the street form our neighborhood. Naturally, I get kinda upset...but she promises she'll be home soon. For the record, she picked up her female friend and the dude met them at the first restaurant.

For the past couple of hours I've been trying to get a hold of her to no avail. Finally, her female friend calls from my wife's phone and tells me that my wife has had too much to drink and that they left our car at the bar and the guy is driving them both home starting with my wife's friend. Biggest problem I have with that is, WHY BRING HER HOME FIRST WHEN MY WIFE LIVES RIGHT DOWN THE STREET?

I finally get my drunk wife to give this f...er the phone and I start asking him...long story short, he says something along the lines of "I don't have to explain myself to you." And I replied, "alright MFr, I'll see you when you get here then."

Now I'm sitting here, with my front door wide open with a couple of big blades in my hand totally ready to stab somebody.

Am I crazy? Should I just calm down? I'm pretty sure that I'm being irrational, but I am furious at the same time.

/cool story bro

2. Egghead

Egghead Member

Two butcher knives...and...a laptop?

gatsby, daywalker02, Jontro and 2 others like this.
  3. RocketMadness

RocketMadness Member

4. Disciple of RP

...yup. This is what I do on Friday nights. I grew out of bar-hopping a while back. Now I just wait at home with my Santokus.

5. ItsMyFault

ItsMyFault Contributing Member

More power to you brotha.

6. R0ckets03

R0ckets03 Contributing Member

Uhhh...calm down dude. Think of your kids.

7. Mr. Brightside

Mr. Brightside Contributing Member

Oye, here some advice: Never take a butter knife to a butterfly knife fight, holmes.

-Danny Trejo

8. Mr. Clutch

Mr. Clutch Contributing Member

Free chance to bang a random chick.

9. Ramathorn006

Ramathorn006 Contributing Member

calm down...take a deep breath...I would be pissed too but its not worth stabbing anyone.

10. Bandwagoner

Bandwagoner Contributing Member

You should go with a baseball bat. Longer reach and more fun in the end. Plus no mess to clean up later, hypothetically.

To be serious though, I highly recommend the shoot shovel and shut up method.

Wait I meant couples counseling.

calcium likes this.
  11. The Hunted

The Hunted Member

Okay thought about it, still wanna stab her?
    Grab her by the throat, get your daughter and kidnap her?

scott_summers and RoxSqaud like this.
  12. CountyClerk

CountyClerk Member

Some thing def ain't right is going on. Everything your wife tell you later on is BS, don't listen to a single word of it.

13. v3.0

v3.0 Contributing Member

You don't have a gun?

calcium likes this.
  14. Mr. Brightside

Mr. Brightside Contributing Member

Damn, I would be thinking 4-some. But the other dude in the scenario might cause it to go limp for me.

15. TheRealist137

TheRealist137 Member

Tomorrow night just go to a strip club with your buds, get hammered, and make your wife take you home.

16. eveluvsrox

eveluvsrox Contributing Member

[​IMG]

No but seriously. Calm down. You don't need and I'm pretty sure want, to go to jail over foolishness and drunks.

17. Disciple of RP

New development:

Apparently, I this guy decided I/she wasn't worth the trouble so he dropped her off "somewhere" and I have no idea where she is. Bigger problem, neither does she. She's drunk, on the side of the f...ing road somewhere b/c this guy wasn't man enough to get her all the way home.

I'm freaking out now. My 5', 90 lb little wife is roaming around somewhere drunk and she can't figure out how to tell me where she's at.

You guys can rag on me all you want, but I'm really upset over this and it might have some serious ramifications on our marriage come tomorrow...if I find her safely. I don't know what to f...ing do right now.

18. Cannonball

Cannonball Contributing Member

The knives are a little extreme but I wouldn't hesitate to beat the **** out of that guy after he left your wife on some random street corner. If he didn't want to face you, he still could have dropped her off a couple of houses down.

19. Kwame

Kwame Contributing Member

If she has a smart phone, tell her to access the gps on it if she can somehow manage to do that. If not, tell her to walk to the closest business that is open and get the address and wait there either for you and the kids to go pick her up or for a taxi.

20. YaosDirtyStache

Lemme get this straight, your wife goes out to a bar with friends, gets toasted, gets left by some guy you probably intimidated so much over the phone that he decided to drop her off and flee, rather than deal with your double knifing and THEN you have the balls to say this will impact your marriage due to her misbehavior?

YOU must be El Hitman, I dont believe your story nor do I think any man would really say...after all that...that his wife had any real fault in here besides having one too many. Grow a pair, put down your knives, and go to bed once you find her.