1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

So I went out with another Ex tonight...

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by Roscoe Arbuckle, Feb 19, 2019.

1. BruceAndre

BruceAndre Member

2. Svpernaut

Svpernaut Contributing Member

The perfect thread to see when dropping a morning deuce. Let's be honest, the only way an ex goes out with him again, is for a failed intervention. Bless her for trying to help.

Be thankful. He does this on Facebook too, but he comes to your wall to do it... then gets mad at you for not leaving him alone (even though he's commenting on your wall at 2:00AM), and then comes to CF to talk smack about you. It took like 10 years of me putting up with his drunk comments on my wall before he finally blocked me. But if you ask him, we were good friends, and I wanted to hang out with him all the time. Good times.

You do it on Facebook too, buddy. Remember when you got mad at me for not leaving you alone even though you were drunk commenting on my wall? Pepperidge Farm remembers.

He's totally not a pathetic drunk, just ask him - he's really convincing.

Because, alcohol.

Because, attention.

You're such a liar, lol. You ignored me on FB, because you got mad I would let you drunk comment on my wall at 2:00AM unchecked 2-3 times a week.

You know you've won when he blocks you. JOB WELL DONE!

I can assure you, he most certainly will post about you on FB.

You're right, we are moronic thinking that someone might grow up over a 20 year period. Stupid us.

They can be nice, it is always refreshing to know that regardless of how shitty yoru life is... you can say, "Hey, at least it's not THAT bad."

I prefer this one, but I am bias. http://bbs.clutchfans.net/index.php?threads/the-story-of-fatty.293292/

You just don't understand. You're not cool enough to understand... if you were here as long as Fatty, and as liked as Fatty, and as successful as Fatty, you'd understand, but you're not, "kid." So don't even try, "kid."

Xerobull likes this.
  3. ima_drummer2k

ima_drummer2k Contributing Member