1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[Smack Talk] Rex Ryan Taking Shots at Tom Brady.

Discussion in 'Football: NFL, College, High School' started by ghettocheeze, Jan 11, 2011.

1. T-mac&Yao=RING

T-mac&Yao=RING Contributing Member

Yup I like the fact that Rex isnt backing down.

2. MadMax

MadMax Contributing Member

I suspect one can "not back down" by simply preparing his team to beat the other team without looking like an ass...or speaking from one's ass repeatedly.

3. TheGreat

TheGreat Member

Jets, watch out for those comeback routes!!

You guys are done!!!

4. Obito

Obito Contributing Member

Cromartie is going to get ****ing owned. He's continuously getting burned, Brady is going to feast on him.

5. htownrox1

htownrox1 Member

Rex Ryan is an idiot.

Complete idiot.

6. Rocket River

Rocket River Member

Brady doesn't need to study . . he got TAPES!

Rocket River

7. TheDreams

TheDreams Member

AdamSchefter
    Might be nothing, might be something. But Pats WR Wes Welker made 11 foot/toe/step up references in his press conference today. Eleven.

8. AstroRocket

AstroRocket Member

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/TiTEIbBPvQI?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/TiTEIbBPvQI?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

I love this stuff. This is what a rivalry should be. :grin:

9. mleahy999

mleahy999 Member

I don't see it. Those all sound like the usual canned responses from players. You can edit a video like the Daily Show does and twist the story in any direction.

The line I liked was Brady saying Cromartie is a good player... Revis is a great player.

10. tigereye

tigereye Member

In time for Sunday's grudge match, the NY Post has blessed us with their latest masterpiece....

[​IMG]

11. penda45

penda45 Member

I think Wes Welker takes the cake in the trash talking between the two...

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/0usLS53Eq-c?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/0usLS53Eq-c?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

12. sbyang

sbyang Member

I hope it's a blowout, then every time the Pats score they send out Wes Welker to kick a bare foot extra point. Then he can wiggle his toes at the Jets sideline afterwards.

13. Shaud

Shaud Member

lol @ Bart Scott getting mad and saying Wes Welker crossed the line.

14. J.R.

J.R. Member

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

15. ghettocheeze

ghettocheeze Member

So the Jets are now gonna make threats against a player. I hope Brady scores a record number of touchdown on their sorry ass and Welker does a barefoot celebration in the endzone.

16. emjohn

emjohn Contributing Member

Fully agree. I hate how it really has become the "No Fun League" in the past 10 years.

17. vaioavan63

vaioavan63 Contributing Member

Rex Ryan and the jets backed their **** up today. Some of you fellow posters need to bow down to Ryan and Antonio Cromartie and the rest of the jets. Wished the texans had a confident, arrogant coach like that. Before todays game they showed him on tv saying "this sunday, I will be the better coach". Or something like that. Besides, I was getting tired of the patriots always winning. Time for someone else to win. Go Jets.

18. Rocket River

Rocket River Member

The NFL need some . . .Flavor
    Plus. . I hate the Patriots

Rocket River

19. Mr. Space City

20. Apps

Apps Member

The Jets have really created what looks to be a pretty seedy coaching atmosphere. From "punishing" a player by benching him for a single half, from players and coaches alike mouthing off and mocking other players around the league, from that Jets coach who extended his knee onto the field during a kick-off return, Ryan's off the field fetishes catching up to him on the field, Ryan overthrowing passes on the sideline to get near Sainz and the whole team harassing her in the locker room...

How could anyone want this team to win?