1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Signed Authentic Rockets Road Jersey signed by Yao

Discussion in 'Hot Deals and Classifieds' started by GRENDEL, Mar 31, 2005.

1. GRENDEL

GRENDEL Contributing Member

Thinking about selling this jersey, I had Yao sign it at a game earlier this year.

It's this year's authentic road jersey and he sign it on the back on one of hte numbers.

Is anyone intrested? I can't wear it anymore since it's signed but I don't think I'll ever get it framed either.

This is the jersey I would wear to the game so it not brand new but it's in great shape and like I said, it's signed.

If some one would like to buy it for $150, let me know and I'll post a pic of it, if not I guess I'll just have to buy a new jersey and keep this one in the closet.

2. GRENDEL

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

he signed it at a home game vs Dallas earlier this year

[​IMG]

and him signing it

[​IMG]

3. CHAD444

CHAD444 Contributing Member

4. CHAD444

CHAD444 Contributing Member

5. GRENDEL

E-mailed you to the e-mail provided above

6. Rocketeer

Rocketeer Contributing Member

Just out of curiosity...what is a good time to get to the arena to get an autograph from Yao? I have a painting I did that I would like to get autographed but I know it must be difficult to get a Yao autograph.

7. GRENDEL

When me and my wife go down for games we usually get to the stadium right when the doors open (about and 1 hr and a 1/2 before tip off) and head for our seats which are in section 126.

Yao is usually shooting around and it a great shot to get some autographs of him or some of the other players.