1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

(Sigh) Lebron Billboards

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by BHannes2BHonest, Apr 6, 2018.

Tags:
?

Are you all in for Lebron?

1. Yes, by all means necessary

33.3%
  2. Like non

66.7%
  1. BHannes2BHonest

BHannes2BHonest 2 SOLID FOR WEIRD AZZES

Daddy Long Legs likes this.
  2. Daddy Long Legs

Daddy Long Legs H- Town Harden

Screw billboards for lebron. We are tryna win a chip with what we got and we got plenty

BHannes2BHonest likes this.
  3. Yaaz y2k

Yaaz y2k Member

PLEASE FORWARD THIS TO LEBRON JAMES ....HTOWN DONT NEED YOUR DRAMA...IF ONLY LEBRON CAN GUARANTEE SUCCESS THEN WHY DO WE HAVE ALL OTHER PLAYERS MAKING MILLIONS...DO THEY GET PAID TO KISS LEBRON ASS..I MEAN LEBRON SUCKS WHEN COMPARED TO REAL TALENT LIKE KOBE JORDAN AND OLAJUWAN ....PLEASE WE DONT NEED LEBRON...NEVER EVER HE IS A JOKE...HARDEN IS BETTER

4. apollo33

apollo33 Member

everyone laugh at NY

BHannes2BHonest and da_juice like this.
  5. FLASH21

FLASH21 Heart O' Champs

Correct me if I'm wrong... but I don't believe the saying is, "if you can beat them join them".

Right?

6. Jugdish

Jugdish Member

7. ElPigto

ElPigto Member
    Supporting Member

Beautiful

BHannes2BHonest likes this.
  8. Fyreball

Fyreball Contributing Member

The one common theme that all of the cities that have put up billboards have is the fact that none of them are true title contenders this year. I have a feeling if a "LeBron to Houston" billboard came up in H-Town, some of the guys in that locker room right now would be pissed. **** all that noise until the off-season. Until then, ride with this team. They can get it done.

9. ClutchCityReturns

ClutchCityReturns Contributing Member

Morey has already shipped him an iPad Pro pre-loaded with advanced stats and a digital copy of The Godfather. No need for a billboard.

10. bleedroxred79

bleedroxred79 Member

11. da_juice

da_juice Member

At least NY is showing some humility. I grew up right outside of Manhattan and all I heard from knick fans and the media was how Lebron was basically guaranteed to sign there in 2010 because it was NYC