1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Should we sign JCrossover to replace Ryno?

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by mig0s, Nov 19, 2019.

1. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

200 points with Jamal.....

2. foggy94

foggy94 Member

McLemore is ten times the player old ass Jamal Crawford is, and he ain't even that good. Only casuals in the comments of replacement level NBA instagram accounts think Crawford can still do anything

3. mig0s

mig0s Member

So it's game 7, second round playoffs, 5 mins left in the 4th quarter, would you trust Clemons or Crawford?
    Crawford has been proving to be a clutch player all his life. We're playing to win this year and the window is closing

4. xiki

xiki Contributing Member

5. Vivi

Vivi Member

Yeah that's what i'm saying, Clemons is younger, faster, better athlete and defender...at this point it's not worth it.

6. Vivi

Vivi Member

You mean in the regular season? Cause Crawford has always chocked in the playoffs, his numbers are straight garbage in the playoffs, just give it a look. Now he's 40 and out of the league from two years, why should i expect him to be some sort of clutch factor in a game 7?

YOLO likes this.
  7. xiki

xiki Contributing Member

Actually thinking about the 15th slot, if indeed filling it is to be then I have at least an inclination towards TheFrenchConnection, Ark the Noah sings.

8. foggy94

foggy94 Member

Lol why on Earth would Clemons or Crawford be playing crunchtime minutes in an elimination game.

Reeko likes this.
  9. steddinotayto

steddinotayto Contributing Member

lol did Westbrook, Harden, Gordon, or Rivers all of a sudden go down with injuries in Game 6 or something?

YOLO likes this.
  10. topfive

topfive CF OG

Hey, if we're gonna add a great-shooting old dude, I have just the guy...

[​IMG]

...and he's got some unfinished business in the ketchup & mustard.

11. steddinotayto

steddinotayto Contributing Member

if we're going to bring in a former GSW that could help the team I rather go get Andrew Bogut

12. RudyTBag

RudyTBag Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Mac is putting out some fantastic effort on the defensive side of the ball. I can't imagine Crawford doing the same.

13. Reeko

Reeko Member

smh, this dude actually brought up a Clemons vs Crawford in a game 7 4th quarter scenario...

The quality of this thread is on the level of a Dollar Store steak.

14. BaselineFade

BaselineFade Member
    Supporting Member

How about we just sign a legit backup 4/5(who is playable) and call it a day. Who that may be, i have no idea. I'm sure Morey has something cooking in that department.