1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Should the Rockets have lied about the Paul injury?

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by dwhite, May 31, 2018.

1. dwhite

dwhite Member

Rockets fate was sealed with the NBA when they announced that CP3 was out until at least game 3 of the Finals.

2. BackdoorHarden

Hmm??? not sure what difference that would have made

luckyman76 and Tfor3 like this.
  3. nacho bidness

nacho bidness Member

When did they announce that?

quite frankly while everyone is upset about game 7 I was much more upset about game 6.

That's when we got it with no lube

Fullcourt and UTSA2step like this.
  4. bulkatron

bulkatron Member

Maybe. Game 7 was still winnable. I don’t know if I’ll ever get over it.

5. nacho bidness

nacho bidness Member

Gordon and others were absolutely on fire in game 6 before the refs took us out of it. Considering what I saw from the team over the last month and some change, I thought that kind of shooting streak would be hard to duplicate and that's actually what bore out. So I'm still much more upset about game 6. I thought it was much more egregious.

6. Reeko

Reeko Member

7. Cstyle42

Cstyle42 Member

Been nice to get rid of Anderson contract for Melo at least

8. bulkatron

bulkatron Member

It all sucks, fam

arabrocket and nacho bidness like this.
  9. dwhite

dwhite Member

Games 6 & 7 equally painful. The fix was done more masterfully in game 6. Game 7 was too obvious and with a known fixer in Foster. Call me crazy but I was very suspicious of the last 4 minutes of Game 1 (Foster & Brothers) when we kept making runs to get to 5 points and they called ridiculous fouls and an over the mid court non-turnover at perfect times to ruin any momentum for a typical Rockets end of the game run. After watching that bullshit reversal of the call in tonight’s game by the Brothers crew and several other questionable calls, I am disgusted by the lack of oversight in the NBA. It is getting to the point where WWE outcomes feel more authentic and less scripted than the NBA.

10. luckyman76

luckyman76 Member

The Rockets fate was sealed the moment they won Game 5. Both of the final CHAMPIONSHIP GAMES were rigged by the NBA. The Rockets never had a chance. I saw every moment. They won the championship Monday night and I don't care what anyone says.

hakeem94 likes this.