1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Shooting at congressional baseball game

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by justtxyank, Jun 14, 2017.

1. ima_drummer2k

ima_drummer2k Contributing Member

LOL at both sides trying to prove that the loons on the other side are crazier than the loons on their side.

Moderates FTW.

CometsWin, Indaface, Rox225 and 4 others like this.
  2. pirc1

pirc1 Contributing Member

Exactly, no one is 100% right, both left and right have some good points, how best to balance these is the job of the government, not to get 100% of their views enforced.

3. Bandwagoner

Bandwagoner Contributing Member

Which legislation has Trump signed that has the poor of this country frustrated?

Here is a list you can choose from

Signed Legislation

4. SamFisher

SamFisher Contributing Member

Does this guy count as one of Trump's "Second Amendment People" he called on to stop Hillary?

He was pro-Bernie, and obviously, pro 2nd Amendment.

5. pirc1

pirc1 Contributing Member

He have not been able to get any signed, but he is proposing to cut medicaid in his budget, Trump care will greatly reduce subsidies to the poor as well.

6. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!

The RIGHT is trying to push through tons of unpopular legislation. Not just Trump, his rhetoric and the rights refusal to deal in reality with his craziness is causing people to paint everyone on that side of the aisle with a they are all crazy brush.

DD

7. BigDog63

BigDog63 Member

The left reacted crazily even before he was inaugurated, long before he even started pushing any legislation.

Bobbythegreat likes this.
  8. Bandwagoner

Bandwagoner Contributing Member

You specifically mentioned Trump though. Republicans have been winning elections since 2010 on the premise of repealing Obama care. The guy you are calling crazy and not dealing in reality called their bill "mean". How do you square that with your statement that his legislation is putting pressure on the poor of this country that logically led to violence after they reached a breaking point. How was this breaking point reached with no real change?

9. edwardc

edwardc Member

LOL it's cool to make him so upset it puts a smile on my face.

10. Astrodome

Astrodome Member
    Supporting Member

BigBird likes this.
  11. LosPollosHermanos

LosPollosHermanos Houston only fan
    Supporting Member

Did you not take your meds today? We went over this for over a page, he was a trump supporter if anything. Latched onto the Bernie wagon for a short period but white supremacy, neo-nazi groups were his cornerstone. Sure sounds like a Bernie supporter you moron.

12. Astrodome

Astrodome Member
    Supporting Member

If anything, he was a bernie supporter. Read your own post.

13. LosPollosHermanos

Supporting Member

fchowd, give it up. Common sense is not too common with these far right guys. Most of the people that do this stuff share their beliefs, so even a chance at throwing this nazi trump supporter off to someone else is something they can't miss.

14. LosPollosHermanos

Supporting Member

If anything, read my post and yule c he was a trump supporter. But you're right, neo nazi, Islam hating, white supremacists fit that Bernie guy...

15. Astrodome

Astrodome Member
    Supporting Member

Whatever man. This guy publicly announced he was for Bernie and wanted trump dead but of course he was racist, so he gets to be a Trump supporter. He had his views way before Trump became political, and even called for his head.

As for me, I am not far right and i don't appreciate being labeled as such if the post below was directed at me. If not, I apologize for misinterpreting who that post was directed at.

RocketsLegend likes this.
  16. DonnyMost

DonnyMost be kind. be brave.
    Supporting Member

*Trump supporter does something violent*

Trump: I'll pay their legal fees! Now excuse me while I blow this dogwhistle alluding to people shooting Hillary Clinton.

______

*Bernie supporter does something violent*

Bernie: "I am sickened by this despicable act. Let me be as clear as I can be — violence of any kind is unacceptable in our society, and I condemn this action in the strongest possible terms. Real change can only come about through nonviolent action, and anything else runs counter to our most deeply held American values."

CometsWin likes this.
  17. Ottomaton

Ottomaton Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Non going to make any difference, I'm sure you'll pretend it didn't happen, but Christian strongly supported Trump in the general (after calling for his murder not too long before).

The only person he stayed mad at was Hillary. He really wanted her dead over a long period of time.

i don't know how he could possibly reconcile it, but he was pro-Trump and pro-Bernie by election night. Probably just speaks to his level of crazy.

#297 Ottomaton, Jun 15, 2017
    Last edited: Jun 15, 2017
    Dark Rhino likes this.
  18. tallanvor

tallanvor Contributing Member

The shooter believes basically everything you are spewing here and that's the problem. You paint your political opponents as wanting to hurt the poor to benefit themselves. Both sides, in general, want to help as many as possible and have different approaches of doing it. **** off with your awful rhetoric. People like you are the reason that man thought he was justified in killing Republicans.

Dark Rhino likes this.
  19. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

It is pretty funny how the simple fact that the Portland stabber was a Bernie bro just shatters their world perspective so much that they flip out about it. That one undeniable fact seems to absolutely trigger the mentally fragile and the small minded.

The fact that there have been 2 recent terrorist attacks by Bernie bros doesn't mean all Bernie bros are radicalized, and I don't think anyone is saying that, but I think it's time to recognize that for the most part they are fringe extremists no different than the fringe extremists on the other end of the political spectrum.

RocketsLegend likes this.
  20. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

He was mad at Hillary due to her defeating his boy Bernie. He was so mad about that he started talking about supporting Trump.....but his anger at Hillary wasn't enough for him to actually vote for Trump. I knew some Bernie bros like that. They were mad about Bernie being "cheated" out of the nomination and they pretended they would support Trump as a result...but i don't know of any that actually did because at heart they are fringe left wing nutjobs.

Dark Rhino likes this.