1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[Sheridan Hoops] Mock Draft 3.0

Discussion in 'NBA Draft' started by Commodore, Jun 17, 2012.

1. Corrosion

Corrosion Member

I like Hawes game .... good shooter and isnt afraid to bang even if he is a bit athletically challenged. Think he would have fit Adlemans offense like a glove. Dont know how he would fit into McHales ....

Zeller's been compared to ....other white centers like B ad Miller. If he has a career that mirrors Millers .... I dont think you can complain.

Zeller isnt at the top of my want list , but if Leonard and Drummond are gone , I'd settle and be happy with it.

2. Haymitch

Haymitch Custom Title
    Supporting Member

Avoid Perry Jones. He is awful, and I will call all of you out about it once it's no longer up for debate.

3. Aruba77

Aruba77 Contributing Member

these mock drafts are really depressing me. i don't like either player.

4. jtr

jtr Contributing Member

I went back and looked at about an hour of tape on Jones. He cannot block out on rebounds. He gets bumped by much smaller players and ends up under the backboard. With the ball on 200 pound college forwards he cannot make any progress towards the basket. An NBA power forward has to be able to bang repeatedly and not get moved out of position. He plays away from contact around the basket, and never takes the ball up through contact. He probably does not shoot well enough and is not quick enough to play the 3 on an NBA level. I honestly don't see how he can effectively play at the NBA level.

5. Haymitch

Haymitch Custom Title
    Supporting Member

Quoted for truth.

Also...

Inb4:

"Yah well he's tall and fast and can jump high!!!! Potential!!!!"

6. Nook

Nook Member

He will be an AWESOME mix of Tim Thomas and Travis Outlaw... I cannot wait until he is out of the league in 4-5 years.