1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Shawn Marion at the Goodwill Games

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by Ms Cato13, Sep 19, 2001.

Tags:
  1. Houstone

Houstone Member

Hey Ms Cato, please sexually molest Kelvin Cato for me, and yes he is very talented by the way.;)

2. dylan

dylan Contributing Member

going...into...smilie...overload...

must...avert...eyes....

arggg.......tooo.....laaaaatttttttttttttttttteeeeeeeeeeeeeee

3. Ms Cato13

Ms Cato13 Member

I do agree Kelvin is extremely talented. I don't think he'll consider what I'll do molestation:D

4. FLAGRANT1

FLAGRANT1 Member

I for one am very interested in meeting MsCato13.
    If she is anything like Kelvin, she must be really good @ sucking.

........but we can't date I prefer darker nubian sisters......................
    ........word..............

5. Hottoddie

Hottoddie Contributing Member

Ms Cato13,

Since you're such a big fan of Cato's & you have so much love for him, why don't you help him improve his game? I've come to the conclusion that he can work hard in the gym & get himself fit when he wants to, but there's one thing that he seems unable to do.

So, with your undeniable love for him, I thought you might want to help him get to the next level (which would be the first step up out of the basement :D ), by following the yellow brick road to the Wizard of Oz's castle & getting him a heart. That's all he needs..... well, he could use a better pair of hands, an attitude adjustment, some lateral movement, some defense, some rebounding ability, a better HMO, & some team spirit......on second thought, even the Wizard of Oz can't help Cato. :p

6. Ms Cato13

Ms Cato13 Member

Flagrant1, I don't know if it's just me, but I'm sensing some animosity from you towards me...but why??:confused: Like Sade said "Is it a Crime". If supporting Kelvin is a crime then please convict me because I'm guilty. And here's another question, why would I have to be good at sucking if I'm anything like Kelvin, come on now let's be nice:rolleyes: . Oh well, you can just lose the interest in meeting me, because that just makes you one of many I'm like Heaven everyone wants to get to me, but not everyone will make it. And for the record there's nothing wrong with women of a lighter complexion
    :mad: Stop being so prejudice:)

7. Ms Cato13

Ms Cato13 Member

Hottoddie, you are not even worth a response
    :p , HERE'S A GENERAL QUESTION FOR THIS ENTIRE THREAD!! WHY ARE PEOPLE MAKING RUDE COMMENTS ABOUT KELVIN??
    THE LAST TIME I CHECKED THIS WAS A POST REGARDING SHAWN MARION AND THE GOODWILL GAMES!!! LEAVE KELVIN OUT OF THIS, IT'S UNBELEIVEABLE THE WAY YOU GUYS LOVE TO HATE HIM!
    CATO IS STILL #1 IN MY BOOK!! WAY TO GO K!!!:D :D :D

8. Ms Cato13

Ms Cato13 Member

GO KELVIN!!!!

9. FLAGRANT1

FLAGRANT1 Member

No animosity, it's all love here. I'm what they call in some circles a smart ass.;) If you fancy Kelvina.........knock yourself out.

But I must admit Cato and Langhi are not my favorite Rox personel moves. I'm 6'3" 170lb and I could dominate both those fools...................word.

Red Bone Pretty Billy whatdeycallme.................holla...............

10. Hottoddie

Oops! Wouldn't that be considered a response? If so, then should I conclude from your response, that you don't think the Wizard of Oz could help Cato either? :p

11. Hottoddie

Finally, we agree on something. Except that you forgot to insert the word "AWAY" between go & Kelvin. :D

12. vj23k

vj23k Contributing Member

:)

13. vj23k

vj23k Contributing Member

Yes

It is a crime. At this point, almost as bad as being a Pip fan.

And with Cato, you can't even say you like his game.

14. Manny Ramirez

Manny Ramirez The Music Man

ROTFLMAO!

15. Ms Cato13

Ms Cato13 Member

[​IMG] [​IMG]

Two of my favorite men!!!!!!:D How sweet it is!!!!:D Isn't life grand!!!:cool:

16. Ms Cato13

Ms Cato13 Member

This post is strictly for SteveFrancis410....Ms. Smarty Pants let's see how you like these apples!!!!

Isn't Steve SOOOOO ugly on this photo, If he has to look like this while he's lifting weights, I'd rather see him not work out..ha ha :p Those teeth look a little tinted to me, how about some
    Bright Smile Mr. Franchise!!!! Steve's teeth look like the color Mother of Pearl!!! :D Buckums!!!
    [​IMG]

17. CriscoKidd

CriscoKidd Member

those little x's are men?

So what were your 5 favorite games that Cato played last year Ms. Cato?

feed
    feed
    feed
    feed

:)

18. Ms Cato13

Ms Cato13 Member

There are no x's on my screen just men!!! Smart a**.:p

19. CriscoKidd

CriscoKidd Member

ah, men.

I see.

or not.

and please, just a** is fine. I am a modest CriscoKidd.

20. Houstone

Houstone Member

Ms. Cato do you look just like Kelvin Cato, he is one ugly beeeeaatcccchhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!