1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Senate Intelligence Committee: Putin Helped Trump!

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by Deckard, Jul 3, 2018.

1. B-ball freak

B-ball freak Contributing Member

Truth is, you have no idea what they did or did not do. No one outside of the investigation does. You have one side looking at a whole lot of evidence and drawing conclusions and another completely ignoring or discrediting evidence and drawing their own conclusions. I’m sure you’ll try and flip that and claim you’re the former and not the latter but that is a tired tactic.

You should let it play out before speaking in certainties. Save your energy. IMHO, you are going to need it for the monumental pivot you’ll be doing when this is over.

2. pgabriel

pgabriel Educated Negro

The meeting is the most scandalous thing that has come out.

Its been played out. We ALL know everything there is to know.

3. B-ball freak

B-ball freak Contributing Member

Lol, you don’t even believe that. You keep trying to speak it into existence though.

4. Amiga

Amiga 10 years ago...
    Supporting Member

Change we to I and maybe it’s an accurate statement, unless you are lying to yourself.

Someone that know everything when they can’t possibly know everything... not even funny

5. pgabriel

pgabriel Educated Negro

Exactly,

The Russians got the information on Hilary then tried to pawn it off

The Trump team what they did, they weren't there

Um glad you understand thats not colluding

Hanging on is pathetic

6. pgabriel

pgabriel Educated Negro

I don't believe i know the meeting investigation was a while ago. What are they supposedly waiting on?

7. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

Pretty much. It is why I've always stayed mostly quiet about the investigations.

No one really knows how it's going to go right now.

8. Amiga

Amiga 10 years ago...
    Supporting Member

You are glad you have a wrong assumption?!! I have not made up my mind if there is colluding or not. You need to stop with your often incorrect assumptions.

I let you know my opinion (and to be clear, it's an opinion, not a fact, like you often try to portray your opinion as). It's clear that the Russian helped the Trump campaign (not an opinion, but a statement based on our Intel). Initially, I thought no way there is colluding (an opinion). Later on, at best, the Trump campaign were unwittingly helping the Russian help them (so this is clear, that means they weren't knowingly working to collude; this isn't an opinion, but based on Muller investigation). There are lies after lies about contact with the Russians by the Trump campaign (not opinion). The lies doesn't mean they colluded, but it beg the questions of why they lied often and so much. So now, instead of there is no way there is colluding, there is absolutely a possibilities that they colluded (opinion). I have absolutely no way to know that and I might not even know even that after the investigation..

#68 Amiga, Jul 6, 2018
    Last edited: Jul 6, 2018
  9. pgabriel

pgabriel Educated Negro

Let me slow down for you

According to the definition of collusionyou provided in response to my analysis of the meeting, the meeting wasn't collusion.

Thanks for clearing ir up

10. pgabriel

pgabriel Educated Negro

Let me slow down for you

According to the definition of collusionyou provided in response to my analysis of the meeting, the meeting wasn't collusion.

Thanks for clearing ir up

11. NewRoxFan

NewRoxFan Contributing Member

Maybe you don't need to deny the collusion thing much longer?

12. Amiga

Amiga 10 years ago...
    Supporting Member

Slow yourself down.

Your analysis and logic is based on I know everything when you can't possibly know everything.

13. dmoneybangbang

Lol. So you believe Trump even though he has lied multiple times about his contacts? He won’t show us his tax returns, what’s he hiding? But you don’t care because he is your guy.

Because he ran a decivise campaign that essentially told people they don’t need persoanl responsibility because it’s the foreigners fault.

Which is funny because my middle school textbooks in the late 90s referred to the Mid West as the Rust Belt. These folks have been losers for decades but they got Trump.

How so?

They both lowered taxes and greatly increased spending, adding substantially to the debt when the economy is going well.

Do you think adding to the debt during good economic times is prudent?

14. Nook

Nook Member

No one should believe anything that comes out of Donald Trump's mouth or any of the people around him. He has been proven to be a habitual liar, and he has surrounded himself with dishonest opportunists that are not big believers in following the law.

Having said that, proving collusion is not an easy thing to do.

Let's see how this all plays out because no one really knows what is or isn't known at this point.

15. dmoneybangbang

Which is why I would bet money laundering and breaking campaign finances laws will be the charges.

16. Nook

Nook Member

Perhaps, or there may not be any charges. At this point everyone on both sides of the aisle know that Donald Trump is not a virtuous man or one of high moral standards. However, he was never elected for those traits. He was elected because of his strategic decisions, political positions and charisma.

There will need to be a smoking gun to really injure Trump at this point. The democratic national committee at this point should be mobilizing ways to get their voters to the polls at this point. The majority of people that supported Trump are not going to change their mind.

17. NewRoxFan

NewRoxFan Contributing Member

Cracks me up when people excuse alleged illegal acts by saying people knew he wasn't virtuous and they were not electing a priest...

18. FranchiseBlade

FranchiseBlade Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Until the investigation is over we don't know that.

We do know that Trump's campaign met with a foreign adversary with the hopes that they had information to help them in the election. That is collusion or if you want to be generous attempted collusion.

The Trump campaign may not have been required to contact the FBI, but anyone who had real concern for their country would have done that when they were contacted by a foreign adversary who offered to give them information.

19. pgabriel

pgabriel Educated Negro

What Russian contacts has Donald Trump Sr lied about.

I didn't say i agreed with his economic policies. They are the same of Reagan, and GWB.

Those guys were just nicer. On that note this is a problem with Democrats. Trying to be all nice about nice about Reagan since he died

Man **** Reagan GWB and Tump and their economic policies. If Democrats were more stearn in their disdain for those policies they would do better in elections

Republicans still don't hide hate for Jimmy Carter

20. pgabriel

pgabriel Educated Negro

The investigation is over bro. Just not officially
    I promise