1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Selling my League Pass Broadband account

Discussion in 'Hot Deals and Classifieds' started by Fullcourt, Nov 6, 2010.

1. Fullcourt

Fullcourt Contributing Member

I purchased League Pass for Time Warner and I am willing to sell my Broadband account that comes with it. It costs $189.95 on NBA.com. Reply or email me at blom08@yahoo.com for any serious offers. I'll just keep and use the account if I can't find a serious buyer.

2. Fullcourt

Paypal is the preferred form of payment.

3. moose

moose Member

Is it already activated?

4. Fullcourt

Yeah, I would just give you the email and password, then you could change it. If you want I'm willing to make sure that there's no way I can recover the account.

5. drumbum

drumbum Member

Let me make you an offer:

We can both use it at the same time. I'll give you 20 bucks, which you can get without loosing anything. The opportunity cost of doing this is nothing. In another situation you'll charge over 50, which no one would do and you lose the Broadband account, or you do this and you gain 20 bucks and you can still access the Broadband account.

Think about it, get back to me.

6. Fullcourt

I've actually had decent offers through email, and you can't use the account at the same time on two computers. We'd have to take turns.

7. RocketsPimp

RocketsPimp Contributing Member

Are you sure about that??

8. drumbum

drumbum Member

If it's a league pass account, I'm fairly certain two computers can be logged in at the same time.

9. SuperHighFly

SuperHighFly Member

Hey if you can log on with multiple computers without consequences then I'll be interested in a stake in the pass.

10. Aggie2012

Aggie2012 Contributing Member

I ditto that. I want in if possible to log in from multiple computers.

11. spdngyns69

spdngyns69 Member

I had league pass broadband last year. Shared it with my brother who lives across town. You can log in at the same time with multiple computers assigned to a dfferent IP. At least that was the case for me.

12. Sym0™

Sym0™ Member

You actually can't be logged on at the same time. Im currently sharing with 2 other people and we did a test. We were all streaming at the same time and basically what happened was, it took 2 minutes 2 of us to be kicked off out of the 3.