1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Seen this on several forums except this one.

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by Surfguy, Sep 12, 2001.

1. Surfguy

Surfguy Contributing Member

This person is disturbing to say the least. He made some bold predictions and he continues to mouth off...almost as if he thinks he is God. I'm sorry I'm even posting this but I think you might be interested. He has been reported to the FBI a number of times from other forums and members so don't bother informing them.

Read the thread...follow the link in the first post. Read his prediction and then read his follow-ups. His name is Xeo something or other. Thoughts? My thought is I don't like this type of talk at all.

Click here....follow the Google link.

I'm sorry if this offends you....I am definitely offended. I think his e-mail was traced back to Sacramento.

:(

Update: Sorry....link didn't take you where it should. I have replaced it.

Surf

#1 Surfguy, Sep 12, 2001
    Last edited: Sep 12, 2001
  2. Rocketman95

Rocketman95 Hangout Boy

You didn't look very hard...it's been posted here twice.

3. Surfguy

Dude, no need to come down on me like that. I have been reading alot of the threads. Sorry I missed it. I would delete this if I could.

Sorry for posting.

4. Rocketman95

Rocketman95 Hangout Boy

Sorry, I kind of meant it as funny since me and my co-worker both posted it.

5. Surfguy

I'm sorry as well. I read about this on a few other forums and I may have read it here at some point and lost track. Or, I just read most of the other threads and not the prediction ones. All of the stuff to follow is overwhelming. I don't mean to post any duplicate topics.

Well, this is also an actual search of his posts in recent days. Some of his more recent ones after 09/11 are disturbing...not just his prediction of a disaster. If they were mentioned as well, then I'm sorry again. :(

Surf