1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. Live Rockets Discussion
    We're talking Rockets and the NBA Draft live at 2:00pm CT -- come join us!

Talking Rockets - LIVE!

Scientist: Mexican scientists with DNA evidence that Olmecs were Native American and not BLACK

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by tinman, May 20, 2023.

?

Are ancient Mexicans, Black?

1. No gringo

2. Si , Sammy sosa

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. tinman

tinman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Jontro and Salvy like this.
  2. Ubiquitin

Ubiquitin Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Olmecs are Han.

3. tinman

Supporting Member

@Os Trigonum
    @Salvy

AOC would call them OlmecX
    For trans gender tofu eating ones

dachuda86, Salvy and Ubiquitin like this.
  4. Salvy

Salvy Member

Jontro likes this.
  5. astros123

astros123 Member

You have me confused with someone else. I don't give a **** about culture wars. If you're 2nd generation Hispanic or minority the most important things to your life are healthcare and education. You can raise your family on whatever culture wars you want. You can't just give your family healthcare or education. Majority of minorities don't have corporate jobs or healthcare from their employer. Getting free health insurance from the government is a big effin deal.

Right now under biden health insurance is free for middle to lower income families. Leave the culture war bullshit and focus on the important things.

College loans were just slashed in half and going to college is more affordable now than ever before. Focus on what matters.

Ubiquitin likes this.
  6. tinman

Supporting Member

I don’t even know who you are talking about
    Non rocket fan trolls don’t exist in my Clutchfans

Salvy likes this.
  7. Salvy

Salvy Member

So, since you want to make this about real $hit... Lets leave all the left wing propaganda you read on the daily to try and make the worst president this country has ever had look good.

Have you purchased a car recently? What about a home? Is it better than now than when Trump was president? Nothing is better my dude, not the economy, not even Netflix.... Everything is worst, from 1st hand experience you can't possibly tell me your life has improved.

ROXRAN likes this.
  8. tinman

Supporting Member

Woke bots aren’t real people breh
    I doubt these wokes have Netflix or eaten a cheeseburger in their life

ROXRAN and Salvy like this.
  9. astros123

astros123 Member

Are car prices more expensive just here ? Is inflation only a problem in usa? Name me *ONE* country with a lower unemployment and lower inflation?! Go ahead ? It's insane how you MAGA blame biden for global inflation. When biden came into office unemployment was 6%. It's 3.4% .

You talk about "cars" being so expensive but don't talk about the underlying issue. The *REASON* it was so expensive is because we had a huge semi conductors shortage which forced manufacturers to cut back. Biden passed the largest semiconductor manufacturering bill in modern history so the issue won't happen again.

Yalls brains are so damn broken

10. astros123

astros123 Member

Nd you keep spewing this braindead talking point that "nobody" life has been better.

-40 million people had their student loans cut and another 40 million will be eligible for having their payments cut in half.

-36 MILLION people have had their health insurance premiums cut or made absolutely free. Imagine telling a family of 5 who just got free health insurance that their life isn't somehow better now.

- raised minimum wage to 15 for millions of workers

You people are genuinely the most illiterate folks alive

11. jo mama

jo mama Contributing Member

the theory that olmecs descended from africans was disproven decades ago.

the statues are very interesting though. ive seen them in person in museums and also in villahermosa, where there is a park with a few of them.

theres a theory that phonecians were sailing to mexico in 1000 BC. its not out of the question that africans visited mexico and the statues could have been made as a kind of tribute to them?

im really interested in ancient american cultures and the idea of "lost knowledge". when the spanish came they destroyed thousands of years of history in meso-america.

https://www.middleeasteye.net/discover/who-reached-america-first-columbus-or-phoenicians
    Who reached America first – Columbus or the Phoenicians?
    A replica Phoenician vessel made in Syria is sailing the Atlantic to prove the ancient civilisation did it 2,000 years before Columbus
    [​IMG]

tinman likes this.
  12. Salvy

Salvy Member

You are so dumb, like seriously..... You telling me its a bright idea to pay student loans for stupid social justice warriors and raise the minimum wage all while spending billions on Ukraine and The Green New Deal.... Biden is stupid, "The Country is being run by stupid people"- Trump .... He was right and you are stupid for supporting him...

13. Salvy

Salvy Member

They eating too much impossible meat burgers, have lost sense of reality and genders.....

14. astros123

astros123 Member

Let me get this straight from you. Biden cutting student loans for future borrowers and giving free healthcare to folks is stupid but when trump passed a 2 trillion dollar tax cut you bend over backwards to lick his ass?

Bidens student loan + climate package + is less than HALF of the 2 trillion dollar tax scam trump gave away to the rich. The only person who's dumb as dirt is you

In November of 2020 unemployment was at 6.2% and we were adding a measly 50k jobs a year. We weren't expected to be at full employment till 2025. The idea that ameeica was in a good place in November of 2020 is nothing but bullshit

Andre0087 likes this.
  15. astros123

astros123 Member

The only person who's delusional is you. Bending over backwards sipping for a guy who's biggest accomplishment was a 2 trillion dollar tax giveaway to the rich.

It's just funny watching minorities bend over backwards for a white facist who's biggest accomplishment was enriching his rich friends.

Andre0087 likes this.
  16. tinman

Supporting Member

The statues were of ancient aliens

17. No Worries

No Worries Contributing Member

Peoples lives are not better; they just think so.

18. tinman

Supporting Member

Wait
    So I’m wrong on this , maybe everyone is black
    So we can all get like a million dollars cause of reparations
    I want to drive around in a Benz with friends and wave guns on instagram live like Ja!
    @AroundTheWorld
    @J.R.

Salvy likes this.
  19. Salvy

Salvy Member

All my life I've known we were all black, where do I sign up for my check?

When they finally make a movie about Donald Trump....

[​IMG]

tinman likes this.
  20. tinman

Supporting Member

Did the Olmec’s vote for Biden too?
    So they forced their kids to get their nuts chopped off and went extinct cause they replaced the women with dudes who thought they were women and then the men had no nuts
    Their population felt inferior and went bankrupt cause they had to pay reparations to the Aztecs
    @rocketsjudoka
    @AroundTheWorld
    @ROXRAN

Salvy likes this.