1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

SAC TOWN BEAT LA

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by ShiniKashi, Dec 9, 2008.

1. AstroRocket

AstroRocket Member

Wish I had a copy of the original pic so I could make the circle include the Mavericks logo, as well. This is hilarious.

2. TheFreak

TheFreak Contributing Member

It was a joke.

3. Omer

Omer Member

Yess...they wanted to lower themselves to our level.

4. bullardfan

bullardfan なんでやねん

thus you root for the clippers when not rooting for the rockets.

5. Steve_Francis_rules

Didn't the 72 win Bulls lose to the 20-something win expansion Rapters like twice?

6. Splash

Splash Member

They don't even have the focus to win a championship. I know everyone is pretty much in love with them since they made the Finals last year before melting down, but I still think the Spurs would've beaten them if they were just healthy. If the Lakers meet them possibly in the 2nd round, I smell a "huge upset", though I wouldn't consider it to be one if you ask me. I think the Rockets would also beat them if we could ever get healthy. That awesome new defense they supposedly had this year is officially gone.