1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Russian Nuclear Bribery investigation reveals millions routed to the Clintons

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by sugrlndkid, Oct 17, 2017.

1. sugrlndkid

sugrlndkid Member

Liberals are so funny. In an never ending pursuit of Trump and some mysterious collusion link, they willfully ignore evidence of their own party members undermining our national security interests. This piece names names and a gives clear and concise information of the toxic dump y'all wanted elected into office...

2. zksb09

zksb09 Member

I don’t condone what the Democrats have done here. But I did end up voting for them in the last election. Because the alternative, as we are seeing play out, is a horror movie.

For all their respective conflicts of interest and outright lying, what bothers me most is that Trump is fronting for the savage policies of Ryan and his party. Like trying to take away health care from tens of millions. Like the tax reform aimed at transferring wealth from the middle class to the extremely rich.

Like the open bigotry of the current president. To me, bigotry was an immediate disqualifier for election to the highest post in the land.

HakeemOnlyFan likes this.
  3. Amiga

Amiga 10 years ago...
    Supporting Member

My broken logic

If Obama/Clinton didn't collude, then Trump didn't either.

If Obama/Clinton did collude, then if Trump also did, it doesn't/shouldn't matter.

Everyone, let's work with the Russian, illegally. It's all good. Putin win. US lose.

4. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!

Great investigate them, toss them in jail same for Trump.

DD

5. dobro1229

dobro1229 Contributing Member

So I'm just catching up on this latest version of the "Uranium-Hillary" scandal. I'm having a hard time understanding what has changed other than the Hill saying the FBI was/is looking into it.

From the Hill report here, it seems like the evidence though mostly points to these events depicted in this section-

Okay... so essentially the Hill is saying that this Conservative writer (who I think is the Clinton-Cash guy right?) is the starting point to the source of connecting the Clinton's to the deal, and we aren't supposed to have questions about this theory? Especially after this has been debunked over and over again. Because they got tipped the FBI looked into the deal, that suddenly corroborates the Clinton Cash guy? Sorry guys.. I need more information that this one. Especially with this-

http://www.snopes.com/hillary-clinton-uranium-russia-deal/

and more about it here in Wapo-

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...-russian-uranium-deal/?utm_term=.6c6128b3ad60

If the Hill has truly uncovered documents that connect the Russian money directly to the Clintons of course that is news. However the fact that the only other sources I see reporting on this today are Infowars and Brietbart, I have to remain skeptical and continue to stick to the facts.

6. conquistador#11

what if both trump and the clintons are all in it? Putin the real mvp.

7. No Worries

No Worries Contributing Member

I wonder if the RT (Russian Today) dropped the ball.

8. dmoneybangbang

Not much in there, certainly nothing on the scale that has been released that paints the US in bad light. I think he is a Russian stooge or at the very least his guiding principle is anti establishment.

#48 dmoneybangbang, Oct 17, 2017
    Last edited: Oct 17, 2017
  9. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

I KNOW you are intellegent enough to understand how disengenous that question is in regards to the actual premise.

It's not about WikiLeaks posting false information. It's about them SELECTIVELY chosing what information to post and then a certain political ideological group in this country plays the game of "6 degrees of Hillary Clinton" to somehow tie her to some sex space operation.

10. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

That's a very easy question to answer that I'm suprised you are not hesitant to ask understanding the political narrative that you hope to be true and trying to propagate on this forum.

Julian Assange has explicitly stated on a Reddit AMA that they had access to GOP material but refused to release it because it was too 'dry' yet 98% of Hillary's leaks were full of dry irrelevant email banter also.

11. dmoneybangbang

Meanwhile, we already know that the Trump campaign would collude with Russia based on the emails from Junior. Mueller is looking for the smoking gun that goes beyond merely leaving empty handed from a Russia meeting.

12. pgabriel

pgabriel Educated Negro

There is no proof of Trump collusion. There is a hundred page thread of no proof for your reading pleasure

deadlybulb and cml750 like this.
  13. CometsWin

CometsWin Breaker Breaker One Nine

Wingnuts are so funny. In an never ending pursuit of Clinton and some mysterious collusion link, they willfully ignore evidence of their own party members undermining our national security interests. This piece names names and a gives clear and concise information of the toxic dump y'all wanted elected into office...

14. dmoneybangbang

Sure there is. Juniors leaked emails show the Trump's campaign complete willingness to receive information they knew came from the Russian government. Then there's the question, of Trump's reliance on Russian money, which is why Mueller's team is compromised of white collar prosecutors. Following the money now...

15. dc rock

dc rock Contributing Member

Hannity will never have a meaningful "boom."

16. JuanValdez

JuanValdez Contributing Member

I don't know what exactly happened there, but it sounds like it has potential for a lot of indictments, and some of them have already come. Bring them on. If there's bribery, it should be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. The connections to Obama and the Clintons sound a bit more circumstantial, but I'm happy to see indictments there as well if the FBI has a case.

Nook likes this.
  17. rocketsjudoka

rocketsjudoka Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Except where does the piece exonerate Trump? I'm willing to accept that Clinton has had some shading dealings and have said so before but you wrote
    "Russian collusion likely - however, it is Clinton, not Trump, who was the benefactor." You are stating that the article exonerated Trump. Just because the article might show some shady dealings on the part of Clinton that doesn't mean Trump didnt also benefit fro Russian collusion. It's not an either or argument.

Regarding undermining national security interests can you explain how exactly the US national security is weakened by this? Do you believe that the US can no longer field a nuclear deterant becasue of this?

18. CometsWin

CometsWin Breaker Breaker One Nine

Definitely. Investigate everything and everybody, don't just cherry pick. A lot of people are desperate to deflect from collusion which is why the constant drum beat for anything Clinton.

19. rocketsjudoka

rocketsjudoka Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

From the article it's stating the FBI was investigating and had evidence of influence peddling by a Russian oligarch but didn't report that information to the relevant figures while decisions were being made. As I said it is definately something that should be looked into but at the moment the connections to the Clintons is circumstantial and to Obama even less tenuous.

20. No Worries

No Worries Contributing Member

There was no proof that you thought was worthy.

IMO, the case for collusion against Trump Junior and Manafort is there. They both conspired to commit collusion. Trump Senior knew about the meeting which makes him an accessory.

Your (and my) opinion is irrelevant. Robert Mueller is another matter. We will see if Mueller pursues collusions charges, against either Trump or Trump Junior.