1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Ron Artest performs on Lopez Tonight

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by jeffvangundy, Apr 3, 2010.

1. jeffvangundy

jeffvangundy Member

<object width="448" height="374"><param name="movie" value="http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/e/16711680/wshh8Esoo91130NMF9G7"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/e/16711680/wshh8Esoo91130NMF9G7" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowFullscreen="true" width="448" height="374"></embed></object>

2. azoghbi

azoghbi Member

Ron honestly dished out about 14 awkward handshakes/man hugs. Someone else please notice this. He literally shook Usher's hand 5 times in one minute.

3. R0ckets03

R0ckets03 Contributing Member

Not to derail the thread, but do any non-Hispanics find Lopez tonight entertaining?

I personally can't stand it. Feel like crawling up a ladder and hurling ninja stars at my television every time I flip past his show.

4. DreamShook

DreamShook Member

Ron Artest is in Heaven.. I don't think he will care if he doesn't get a Championship as long as he can stay in Hollywood he'll be happy.

5. El Hitman

El Hitman Member

The truth of the matter is that the only way you'll ever find George Lopez funny is if you are a latino or have been around the latino heritage. Some latino's don't like him at all, cause they find his jokes insulting or downgrading. I think he's hilarious, but only because a lot of his jokes hit home with me. I grew up experiencing a lot of the same things he did. :grin: I commend him for his creativity, the dude has no shame...he'll even call out his grandmother. But it's all in good fun. His best work is in the earlier years, when he was doing comedy shows...his tv show is eh...ok, and his late night show...hmmm...I haven't really watched it. I'm guessing it's ok. The only late night show I'll sit down and watch is Craig Fergusson, now THAT dude is hilarious. :cool:

6. ScolaIsBallin

ScolaIsBallin Member

Wow ron artest is everywhere...

7. wikiwiki

wikiwiki Member

He owes RA a lot for helping making him legit again. Seriously, at the start of last season no one mentioned him without discussing his little incident at some point in the discussion. Now it barely comes up anymore.

Of course, props to him for working to overcome his problems, too. He's a good guy.

8. ryano2009

ryano2009 Member

LOL, I love Ron, he is a good dude..

9. Ramathorn006

Ramathorn006 Contributing Member

His rap was not bad actually. Im definitely a Artest fan. Seems like a fun dude to be around and actually genuine. He also seems that he has learned from his mistakes which is great.

10. BarkleyHater84

What, did he jump in the crowd and started hitting people? Also, why does he have a freakin Padres hat on? They suck. Plus you are from New York, go get your Yankees (or, ughhh...Mets) cap on.

11. BEAT LA

BEAT LA Member

Ron has more talent than everyone in that room.

12. tinman

tinman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

this is probably why he wanted to go to LA, so he can promote himself as an artist.

13. H-TOWNSFINEST

H-TOWNSFINEST Member

14. Obito

Obito Contributing Member

I know, that's what I was thinking.

15. RMGEEGEE

RMGEEGEE Contributing Member

Fixed?

16. rockbox

rockbox Around before clutchcity.com

That wasn't half bad. Artest is the man.

17. thething

thething Contributing Member

I loved the George Lopez TV show. Everything else is kind of mediocre.

18. Carl Herrera

Carl Herrera Contributing Member

I thought this was about Brooke Lopez... and was wondering what kind of acts Ron Artest performed on him.