1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Roll Call: who wants the Indiana 3OT Game

Discussion in 'Hot Deals and Classifieds' started by heypartner, Mar 28, 2001.

1. heypartner

heypartner Contributing Member

I Got it! And I'd be glad to give you a copy for free.
    Here is the deal. There are way too many people who want this tape for me to do all the work. So I need some help from each of you.

If you want me to tape it for you, do this:

1. go get one of the video store-type protective plastic cases for a video tape...print your NAME on this case!!
    2. put a NEW blank tape in it...print your NAME on this tape
    3. place the video case in an appropriate mailable envelope with padding and a FLAP SEAL. DO NOT SEAL IT. Go to the post office to have them weigh it and place postage on it.
    4. Place your return address on that package. I will use this to mail you the tape...DO NOT SEAL IT!
    5. Put that package in a larger package, and mail that to me.

DO NOT SEND ME ANY MONEY. That is ILLEGAL, and could shut down this site. If you send me money, I will keep the money and throw away your package...I guarantee it!

...........many more disclaimers follow

NOTE: If you want it taped in SP speed, you must buy a 3-hour tape--T-180, and tell me in writing in the tape case to record it at SP.

email me here for my address

YOU MUST EMAIL ME, and you must send me a blank tape with return postage! I will not email you. It gets too confusing for me.

cheers

As harsh as that sounds, I really want to do this for anyone who wants the tape. If you really want it, you will help make it easy. And I refuse to accept any money. Do NOT send any money. That is illegal!!!!!!!!

<h3>Please, do not respond to this thread...email me</h3>

don't ask why...just email me!!!!

[This message has been edited by heypartner (edited March 28, 2001).]

2. SmeggySmeg

SmeggySmeg Contributing Member

emailed
    ------------------
    "Repression never did me any harm (I finally ceased to include "stop masturbating" as one of my guilt ridden New Year's resolutions, but that's a different topic)." Achebe - programmer by day, Mrs Palmers Husband by night

[This message has been edited by SmeggySmeg (edited March 29, 2001).]

3. Puedlfor

Puedlfor Contributing Member

These instructions will self-destruct in 5 . . .

------------------
    Founder and President of the Houston Homers Club(HHC) - Are you a homer? Join now!

The Rockets will be NBA champions. Believe.

4. heypartner

heypartner Contributing Member

<table><tr><td>[​IMG]</td><td>[​IMG]</td></tr></table>

[This message has been edited by heypartner (edited June 05, 2001).]