1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Rockets Vs. Mavs Game 2 of 2005 PO

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Rockets007, Feb 29, 2008.

Tags:
  1. Rockets007

Rockets007 Contributing Member

Game 2 from the 2005 playoffs between the Rockets and Mavs is on NBATV today 3:00PM, if anyone if interested!

2. Bandwagoner

Bandwagoner Contributing Member

This is the TMAC dunk on Bradley correct?

3. Blue Brick

Blue Brick Member

It looked like this...
    <object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/rK6galQrajw"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/rK6galQrajw" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

and most notably, this happened...
    <object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AKOCy9R-h2A"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AKOCy9R-h2A" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

4. Chuck 4

Chuck 4 Member

I never get tired of seeing Tracy send Bradley to his retirement :cool:

5. rocketsregle

rocketsregle Contributing Member

That is a great game. Just captures the essense of that team. Bobby Sura, Jon Barry, Tracy, Yao, Mike James, Deke. That was such a fun team to watch. Thank you for the notice.

6. tanviraman

tanviraman Contributing Member

Other then the Rockets teams from 92-96 which include the Championship years and Dream dominating of course, this might be my favorite team. And I'd say this years team is right up there too.

This team was too injury prone at the wrong time, Juwan not being available in the playoffs left us with no power forwards at all. Ryan Bowen- wow And more importantly Sura reinjuring himself in Game 3 later ended his career and effectiveness the rest of the series. That being said, this team played so well together with a limited amount of talent and T-mac still at his peek. Even Yao is not the player he has become the last 2 years in this series. Big holes defensively for Yao.

Games 2 and 6 in the series are truly great Rocket memories. And great memories of Tmac and Deke.

7. DamnDivision

DamnDivision Member

Hey any one can send me the link(or torrent) i would like to watch the whole game again :)

8. MayoRocket

MayoRocket Contributing Member

Thanks! I'm definitely DVR'ing this one!

9. BoomShakalaka

BoomShakalaka Member

any links would b great

10. Nelly

Nelly Contributing Member

Can someone please record it and upload it online? I don't have NBA TV so I can't watch this. I have been looking for this game for a couple of years now.

11. t_mac1

t_mac1 Contributing Member

yao wasn't defended like an all-star in that series as he had single coverage all day. if scola/landry can reprise than role and put up 30 pts a game together, then yao's loss can be minimized as possible.

however, tmac has to play with the confidence that he had at that time, which was "i'm the best baller in the world" mentality.

12. JBIIRockets

JBIIRockets Contributing Member

I wish Van Horn didn't get hurt in Game 3. :(

13. Takeoff

Takeoff Member

HE JUST DUNKED ON YOUR MOMMA

14. Painting_Shade

Painting_Shade Contributing Member

man that game was something else. from start to finish. that series was pretty good too.. cept for the last game.

15. Layupdrill

Layupdrill Member

personally, that is one of my top 3 favorite games of all-time...... wonder why they are rebroadcasting it.

that shot at the end is so disgusting

16. mac_got_this

mac_got_this Member

that changed tha whole series, right there

17. Desert_Rocket

Desert_Rocket Member

oh man, Tmac was insane during this game. One of my favorite NBA memories ever.

18. francisfan4l1f3

please please someone get it online for us without NbaTv

19. Sooner423

Sooner423 Contributing Member

Yep, me too. I was actually at this game. One of the greatest moments of my life. :D

20. BoomShakalaka

BoomShakalaka Member

As crazy as it may sound now, but If Juwan Howard didnt get injured and played that series we would of won , no doubt about it. He played real well against the Mavs in the season, we desperately missed his 15 footer from outside.