1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

ROCKETS VS. GRIZZLIES 10/8; WHO'S GOING?

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by I h8 Logos, Oct 5, 2002.

1. I h8 Logos

I h8 Logos Member

FINALLY!!!!! the first (preseason) game is almost here!!! Well, in Memphis anyway...

Anyone going?

Being from (Not So) Sweet Home Alabama, I'm only about 4 hrs away.

I got next week off so I'll try to make it, but anyone else going?

2. RocketForever

RocketForever Contributing Member

I think MemphisX is going.

3. sydmill

sydmill Member

where they playin at?

4. TBar

TBar Contributing Member

In the pyramid....

5. Rocket Fan

Rocket Fan Member

eh I"m in nashville for college.. but I"m new to the area still.. hmm i need to look up how far it is to memphis.. wish it was on another night besides a tuesday though

6. SirCharlesFan

SirCharlesFan Contributing Member

I'm thinking about going, I'm about 2 or 3 (not sure of the exact distance) hours away from Memphis @ my college, but its on a Tuesday night, so I don't really know. Don't wanna miss class.

Plus the Grizzlies are playing the Lakers in Little Rock (about 20 minutes away from me) on the 11th, so I could just go to that game!! Argh, what to do, what to do?!?

How much do tickets cost in Memphis?

7. ron413

ron413 Contributing Member