1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Rockets fans in OKC for game 3 roll call

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by joeson332, Apr 18, 2017.

1. joeson332

joeson332 Member

Same here although I really hope we dont have to go to 6.

2. Sooner423

Sooner423 Contributing Member

@AirBud#10 and I would like to think all of you devoted OKC-based Rockets fans for your passion in choosing not going to the game. Your incredibly unprecedented commitment to this team will ensure our deaths are as painful as possible as we try to persist as but two red dots in an ocean of blue.

3. AirBud#10

AirBud#10 Member

We're gonna get an MVP chant going for Harden

4. Zboy

Zboy Contributing Member

Hopefully Anderson shows up.

5. Shaunjon

Shaunjon Member

Me and my wife will be there. Up in section 322!