1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Rocket Fans Unite!

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Rox225, Mar 2, 2007.

1. Rox225

Rox225 Contributing Member

Look, I know that this board is completely polarized. There are those who are on one extreme: Fire JVG after every loss!! And then there are those who are on the other: JVG is a saint!! There are some who criticize after almost every game, then those who criticize those who criticize after almost every game. The final analysis is that we all bleed Rocket Red.

99.9% of those on this board are passionate fans who only want the best for their team. We can debate endlessly about how to achieve that ultimate goal. What players need to be traded, who should we sign, why don't we have more dunking dancers, etc. We're all pushing for that championship.

We may or may not be there this year. I think if healthy this team as is can cause some serious damage in the playoffs. We all lost sight of the fact that almost all of us were devestated when Yao went down. We all thought we'd be fighting for that 8 spot just to make the playoff's. Yao was out, Tracy was gimpy, Bonzi was fat, etc. So instead of being grateful that we weathered the storm we got caught up drinking too much McGrady juice. He is the reason this team is where it is, it starts and ends with T-Mac with or without Yao. So they've played poorly the past few games, ok, but every team has their slumps. Dallas may be rolling but there slump could come at the worst possible time, playoff time.

So in closing, I say we all put our pitchfork's and torches away, and stop looking to prove who is and isn't a Rocket's fan. This is not the Inquisition and no one here is Sen. McCarthy. We're all on the same side and most here should understand that it is never wise to "nderestimate the heart of a champion"!

Let's Go Rockets!!!!! Let's Go Rockets!!!!

2. rocketsmetalspd

Nice but I for one do not want to wait another year. I want the Rockets to kick a$$ this year and I will cheering them on no matter what. LETS GO ROCKETS!!

3. DonkeyMagic

DonkeyMagic Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

dont be mean...support your team!

no excuses, no blame.

4. rayrocket

rayrocket Member

Man, you are damn right. Who knows what will happen next year? So JVG and Rockets, work hard and play smart, please.