1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Robert Mueller, Former F.B.I. Director, Is Named Special Counsel for Russia Investigation

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by KingCheetah, May 17, 2017.

1. dobro1229

dobro1229 Contributing Member

Not that we need to waste our time responding to chest thumping antagonizing garbage like this but as it was reported yesterday-

The Dossier was held up in the NY FBI field office for months. By the time it finally got released to the FISA court it was shown that the DC office had already been investigating Russian conspiracy reg the election for months. Trump/Nunes’ conspiracy theory has been debunked by basic facts.

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/tru...ussia-investigation-sources/story?id=57919471

But this ABC report doesn’t fit the narrative so it’s fake news. A liberal fever dream and I still have the ability to beat my chest and OWN THE LIBS!!

This is a quest for the truth. Not a witch hunt. All the lies from Trump and co. Why are they lying... what the hell were they doing that needed such as clumsy blatant cover up?

Bob Mueller is going to help provide the TRUTH here obviously but you and your cult of Trump obviously don’t want the truth.

There’s nothing more ironic and sad about someone claiming to be “educational” that is openly trying to hide the truth, and denying basic facts to try to propogate a flat earth type of conspiracy theory.

B-Bob and peleincubus like this.
  2. NewRoxFan

NewRoxFan Contributing Member

Hmm...to be filed under Mueller's "obstruction" file...

KingCheetah, FranchiseBlade and B-Bob like this.
  3. FranchiseBlade

FranchiseBlade Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Yeah, I get the feeling that the probe and investigation aren't discovering what crimes Trump has committed, it's just about adding more and more to the list at this point. How much more will be added to the list as Trump provides more and more evidence for more and more crimes.

No Worries likes this.
  4. No Worries

No Worries Contributing Member

Sucks to be Trump.

5. a la rockets

a la rockets Contributing Member

It’s been itching me for a while, where does this “educational post” crap come from ? This Trader Jorge guy is obviously not that smart. Does he think that putting this on top of his post will magically transform the idiocies of his ramblings into something coherent ?

6. NewRoxFan

He has been a long-time troll and its part of his shtick. Most of us simply laugh at him and ignore it...

Harrisment likes this.
  7. SamFisher

SamFisher Contributing Member

My educated guess @Trader_Jorge is just a longtime lurker that really nobody here has ever heard of trying to make a name for himself.

KingCheetah and Harrisment like this.
  8. Harrisment

Harrisment Member

Poor Conquistador. How the mighty have fallen.

9. dobro1229

dobro1229 Contributing Member

It has to be a trolling joke. I doubt the person manning the account that is posting this garbage actually believes these falsehoods, but people are suckered in when they don't educate themselves, or just believe what they want to believe. That's why it's important to have factual responses to trolls when its important to do so.

Facebook is the biggest medium for this problem. Here there seems to be less of the folks that would be swayed by propaganda that they aren't already peddling out themselves on purpose to troll. Its a balancing act about when to engage responding to clear lies & propaganda when you can see how its blatantly convincing people who are.... well... I hate to say it but ignorant. Not necessarily bad people, but they are certainly ignorant, and seeing & believing what they want. But those REAL people, not trolls or operatives, do need to be given some form of the truth.

On here though... I mostly ignore & laugh at this guy, Bobby, Texx, RL, etc.

10. Rashmon

Rashmon Contributing Member

I've always read his posts in the voice of Stephen Colbert from the Colbert Report and they make me laugh. I love his posts. Comedy gold.

Harrisment and Nolen like this.
  11. JuanValdez

JuanValdez Contributing Member

I agree. If he cleared Comey out from the get go and said he wants his own people in there, there would have been some complaining, but he'd have gotten the benefit of the doubt. It was definitely a mistake to try to co-opt Comey and then only fire him after he wouldn't play along. Probably, though, he shouldn't acknowledge that in public if he knows what's good for him.

12. pirc1

pirc1 Contributing Member

Nixon should have destroyed the tapes when he the chance.

vlaurelio, Rashmon and mdrowe00 like this.
  13. No Worries

No Worries Contributing Member

As a counter-example, see Jeff Sessions. I think that Trump was used to having his way in business. Trump did not understand the job or its constraints. And he still does not. Trump thinks the AG's job is to protect him first, country second.

14. Jugdish

Jugdish Member

He left the board for a while, and came back with three kinds of posts he would provide: Educational (teaching the reader), Premium (opinion), and something else. So, now he prefaces all his posts with the categorization of each one.

He's probably the funniest poster on this board. I can't get enough.

Harrisment likes this.
  15. NewRoxFan

16. gifford1967

gifford1967 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Witch Hunt!

No Worries, KingCheetah and B-Bob like this.
  17. NewRoxFan

Splash...

No Worries and KingCheetah like this.
  18. mdrowe00

mdrowe00 Member

...I know why the caged bird sings...

B-Bob, Rashmon and NewRoxFan like this.
  19. ipaman

ipaman Contributing Member

Blast from the past before the election, democrats and media say "democracy is secure, outrageous to claim rigged!"

I happen to agree with Hilary and the media, US elections aren't rigged.

20. NewRoxFan

Hmm...

No Worries likes this.