1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Robert Mueller, Former F.B.I. Director, Is Named Special Counsel for Russia Investigation

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by KingCheetah, May 17, 2017.

1. peleincubus

peleincubus Member

Commodore and you seem to focusing on different issues regarding this investigation...

justtxyank and B-Bob like this.
  2. prohibido

prohibido Member

I for one am incensed that the FBI would learn of possible criminal conspiracy and then endeavor to get to the bottom of it!

No Worries, justtxyank and B-Bob like this.
  3. B-Bob

B-Bob "94-year-old self-described dreamer"

Me too. @Commodore has inspired me to start protesting my local fire dept (the red hats!) because they show great bias in terms of which homes they damage w high-pressure water. Very fishy.

4. NewRoxFan

NewRoxFan Contributing Member

I am protesting all law enforcement for investigating people suspected of committing crimes. How unfair!

5. mick fry

mick fry Member

Well said, others should follow your lead.

6. Nook

Nook Member

Are you just creating dialogue now?

vlaurelio likes this.
  7. tallanvor

tallanvor Contributing Member

what conspiracy?

8. dobro1229

dobro1229 Contributing Member

I keep on thinking about what Christopher Steele said in his findings that he initially cast out a line out there to catch a fish, and a whale jumped in the boat... or something like that.

The UAE stuff really isn’t new but the more details we have the more frightening it becomes. In short, we are hired guns for Israel, UAE, and the Saudis to fight a war (if necessary) on behalf of those countries that have a bone to pick with Iran because they helped Trump win the election.

When you take a step back and look at this from a distance at a high level it’s absolutely the most insane thing I’ve ever seen in my lifetime in politics At least when Bush invaded Iraq it was to benefit some American companies like Halliburton. Iran poses no real threat to the US without Nukes and we have no business doing the dirty work for Netanyahu and the Saudi princes especially when there is nothing coming back to benefit the US other than wealth and more political power through propanda for Trump.

How Americans aren’t royally outraged over this is mind boggling. Just shows how propaganda works. Has been keeping authoritarians in power for centuries.

B-Bob likes this.
  9. dobro1229

When you say asinine things like this you are just outing yourself as either the worlds biggest moron or just a troll looking to F with people online. There’s just no real serious response you can expect to get when you continue to post bs like this. Either engage in a real debate where you respect the intelligence of other people or go you know what.

10. tallanvor

tallanvor Contributing Member

Soooooo what criminal conspiracy?

Btw if you are gonna post worthless stuff like above , probably should just not post .

cml750 likes this.
  11. Buck Turgidson

What chapter of Atlas Shrugged did you stop reading at?

mdrowe00 likes this.
  12. NewRoxFan

another subpoena...

13. NewRoxFan

14. NewRoxFan

15. dobro1229

I know you are but what am I!!

Go back to the playground to find someone you are able to bully and manipulate a little easier.

You ask a question that you should know the answer to because it’s incredibly obvious and been discussed daily for the past year in half the DD threads. You are right that it is worthless to post a response to you on this which is why I wasted just one (now two) posts to save us from posting 20 pages to not have to try and inform you on something you know but want to troll for weaknesses in responses or you really are just that utterly stupid to not know.

16. KingCheetah

KingCheetah Contributing Member

17. Chilly_Pete

Chilly_Pete Contributing Member

18. NewRoxFan

19. Commodore

Commodore Contributing Member

Nunes makes a great point in this interview, DoJ/FBI invited him to a meeting on Thursday so they could blame their planned Friday leaks on him

#2799 Commodore, May 20, 2018
    Last edited: May 20, 2018
  20. NewRoxFan

Nunes and "making a great point." Never thought I'd hear those two together...