1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Relax...

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by King1, May 27, 2018.

1. King1

King1 Contributing Member

Houston has got this. No need to panic or prepare for a loss. Prepare to celebrate a win on our home court. Team needs the fans more than ever

Let's get it

2. waytookrzy079

waytookrzy079 Member

Can’t speak for all other fans, but I’m not concerned or worried about the Rockets showing up. They will.

My concern is will the refs completely screw them out of even having a chance. Rockets came out firing tonight and the refs took matters into their own hands

3. pippendagimp

pippendagimp Member

just like with mvp, i think silver will require harden to win 3 championships before he finally gets awarded an actual trophy. so we just have to beat GS next year again and then in the 2020 playoffs they won't rig the games anymore

BamBam, Mazulis, Spacemoth and 4 others like this.
  4. davee

davee Member

take a chill pill dudes

we got this

If I could have told you before season started that we have a chance to beat golden state at home for a game 7 to get in the finals, y'all would've loved it

go Rox

5. igotwhipscollectingdust

Maybe HCA actually means something.

Plowman likes this.
  6. groovemachine

groovemachine Member

Clearly the refs had an interest in getting to a game 7, however we ran out of gas and you can't expect to win with 21 turnovers on the road. Let's close it out in H Town in style!

7. Game7

Game7 Member

Lol...sad, but possible.

8. TheSource

TheSource Member

We look gassed. Staying hopeful for game 7 but if cp3 doesn’t play its going to be tough

9. Jontro

Jontro Member

if the lerbons win game 7, the league will put 5 fouls on beard, ariza, and capela in the first quarter.

Nelly likes this.
  10. Le$$

Le$$ Member

Rockets had a good year, top wins, took gs to 7, but you know its gonna come down to this and spoiler for them, they dont deserve it, nor does C Paul deserve to be injured. But C paul was what got them the rockets 2 next level. Its ashame but nothing to hang your head down to, it was a good year. I hope Golden state gets creamed by a surprising a celtics team in finals. But i really wish rockets could win monday night more than that.

11. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

Ha, maybe.

I'm really getting tired of this crap. Harden drives the lane and plays the same all season long pretty much but when it is playoff time they call the game differently.

I don't want to hear how the game is more physical in the playoffs, that is not true for Durant, just for Harden. Harden gets to get mugged everytime he drives the lane and then people go "Why won't he just drive the ball?!" because, if he does he'll get fouled and turn it over or miss a layup because of that foul and in the end it'll seem like he's just messing up.

Hakeemtheking, Plowman and Reeko like this.
  12. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

It's been too far into the postseason to fully relax....now I will save the rage for Game 7.

ApacheWarrior likes this.
  13. tmacfor35

tmacfor35 Contributing Member

Houston lost Klay.... how can you do that on a guy who can’t do anything if not open?

Houston gave up and conceded that game as soon as the Warriors took the lead.

Hakeemtheking, Nelly and hakeem94 like this.
  14. Rockets4Life13

It helps if draymond is allowed to rip Tuckers jersey off while trying to close out. Or if they are allowed to set screens anyway they want to get klay open. At that point he was just hot and hitting from everywhere.

15. hakeem94

hakeem94 Member

gAme7 will be huge...we are winning with or without cp3...the crowd will carry the rockets...it will be unbelievable!

Patience, Plowman and King1 like this.
  16. hakeem94

hakeem94 Member

clutchfans will explode in ecstasy of joy!

dc rock likes this.
  17. dc rock

dc rock Contributing Member

Just peppering the forum with a little positivity since there seems to be so many little Nellies and Debbies around.

18. Voltik

Voltik Member

Then after next game it will be what it is now.

King1 and hakeem94 like this.
  19. hakeem94

hakeem94 Member

hahhaha! yes

King1 likes this.
  20. solid

solid Contributing Member

I plan to cry if we win. I have only cried a few times in my life. I have one on reserve for a Western Conference Championship.

Plowman, hakeem94 and King1 like this.