1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Ref Highlights For Game 1

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by cheke64, Apr 28, 2019.

1. cheke64

cheke64 Member

Viewer discretion is advised. Please consult your physician before watching this video. All credit to FreeDawkins youtube channel

Xerobull, Voltik, Vivi and 1 other person like this.
  2. WestendMassive

The Warriors all rallying to get the refs to review the Nene on Donkey foul shows how b****made they all are, but also that they expect to be able to tell the refs how to do their jobs.

Bunch of smug, entitled b****es. Can't wait for this plastic, ref aided dynasty to end

3. cheke64

cheke64 Member

They got that illegal defense down. They push our slashers by placing a hand on their hip and then go for a block with a good chest bump included. I also forgot that dirty bruce bowen undercut after a jumpshot, they all in sync
    .[​IMG]

[​IMG]

#3 cheke64, Apr 28, 2019
    Last edited: Apr 28, 2019
  4. Jimmy Smith

Jimmy Smith Member

I agree with a lot of these non-calls being fouls. But, let's not be biased here James got several phantom foul calls driving to the rack. As well as, several push offs on his step-backs that could have easily been called. Officiating is not why we lost. Not hitting shots is why we lost.

5. J Sizzle

J Sizzle Member

Nothing will change. Same calls will be missed in Game 2 and for the rest of the series. League will continue to gift the Warriors games.

6. fckbandwagons

fckbandwagons Member

LOL @GS fans chanting "ref you suck". FOH

napalm06 likes this.
  7. Hmc415

Hmc415 Member

Everyone pushes off. There was one phantom call on curry where he poked the ball out clean. the one before that where gsw fans were crying over (looney blocked harden but Iggy hit him on the arm) was a foul. What other phantom was there? I don't recall any other than those 2

8. Hmc415

Hmc415 Member

The funny part was the call they were complaining bout was something KD got the play before. Hypocritical asses

9. ClutchCityReturns

ClutchCityReturns Contributing Member

Bad calls both ways, but several of ours happened to be worth a trip to the line for 3 free throws.

Also, I'm not so sure Harden actually stepped out of bounds at 11:40 (his heel was off the floor) and Curry absolutely reached out and grabbed Gordon's right arm before he went out of bounds on that last play.

10. Downtown Sniper

Downtown Sniper Contributing Member

I didn't think today would get any worse, but watching that and seeing those calls again has just done It.

I'm absolutely fuming.

Of course nothing will change.

Game 7 was a blatant hack job. I'm sure we complained behind closed doors (bloody hell I surely hope we did)

Didn't make Silver hesitate in the slightest in laughing in our faces and doing it even worse the very next playoff game we have against them.

The League is now a joke. If I wanted to watch a comedy I'd watch It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia. And because of that I've tuned out.

Go f*ck yourself Adam Silver for ruining what was once the greatest joy in my life.

clutchdabear likes this.
  11. Agent94

Agent94 Member

One big one the video missed was Livingston catching the ball out of bounds towards the end of the thirds quarter and passing the ball to the corner for a three.

12. SooneRockStro

SooneRockStro Member

Not in this case. Officiating clearly cost the Rockets the game.

13. rockets1995

rockets1995 Member

The NBA is about players making the most money, get your 15 years in, Put up career stats. The player personally wants to win a Championship, The Referees and Commisioner says no, keep dreaming, it looks good giving false hopes towards every player in the league.

Giannis is the next Champion after the Warriors Dynasty ends.

The Commissioner, Referees Personal hatred towards a player, Outside Mafia, Illuminati Cult in California, Gambling Bookies, Merchandise selling, TV Ratings for the Finals.

James Harden, Chris Paul are bad for the NBA, they look like Convicts, Murderers.

James Harden looked foolish honestly with his Cow outfit in his MVP, plus he never prepared to write down any speech. The NBA don't want his image as a bearded face, overweight, flopper, no defense (2nd in NBA in steals, deserves All NBA 1st Defense) in the NBA.

Giannis has a Babyface, Good looks, Athletic, Tall, Nike man. New shoe promotion after MVP Award.

#13 rockets1995, Apr 29, 2019
    Last edited: Apr 29, 2019