1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Red Dead Redemption sequel

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by FranchiseBlade, Aug 9, 2014.

Tags:
  1. sealclubber1016

Supporting Member

I'm done with online until some passive system or private server is launched.

I just wanna hunt/fish in peace, or go on missions with freinds. I can't stand being constantly at risk. The towns are absolute chaos.

FranchiseBlade likes this.
  2. PhiSlammaJamma

There are at least two slow moments, the snowstorm and another storm. But looking back on it, I think it does set the stage well for the action and the conversation set the stage for building an emotional investment. Also, If you lose your horse up north it's a real pain in the arse to walk back, but you will discover stuff.

I still have not figured out what the bent trees mean. And for the love of god I have no idea where treasure is hidden. .

3. Poloshirtbandit

I haven't even tried online yet and not sure I will.

FranchiseBlade likes this.
  4. cwebbster

cwebbster Contributing Member

Just finished the Arthur Morgan story arc, and boy was that satisfying. The song on the ride back to camp was amazing. This is one of the greatest games ever made bar none!

donkeypunch and val_modus like this.
  5. Uprising

Uprising Contributing Member

That'll happen when it gets released on PC.....and mods like FIVEM come out for it. That's how I played GTA5. Online on rockstar servers were ****....but fivem servers were a lot of fun.

6. arno_ed

arno_ed Contributing Member

I cannot wait for this to come out on pc. Hopefully soon..

7. Poloshirtbandit

I finished the main story, barely started the epilogue. That story did not go the way I thought it would even though I had an idea of how it would end.

8. donkeypunch

donkeypunch Contributing Member

It was a pretty disappointing ending if I say so myself.

9. ThatBoyNick

ThatBoyNick Member

Sucks that online is trash.

They really need to pull out lost&damned / ballet of gay tony sized DLC expansions, this game is too good not to.

10. PhiSlammaJamma

I agree that for a game that masters dialogues and relationships, it's hard to believe they couldn't come up with a more satisfying story. I liked how they bridged the two games. That was great. But the story didn't really deliver anything that tied all of this together, say like MIB III, where you went, oh. It all makes sense now and I didn't see that coming.

11. Poloshirtbandit

I never played it but I heard the Undead RDR was fun. Wouldn't mind seeing that for RDR2.

12. Poloshirtbandit

I thought it was ok, my wife wasn't a fan of the ending. I think she was more mad about the horse though lol

13. Kam

Kam Contributing Member

I finally got the game Friday. Skipped every post so I don’t run into ****.

That’s all. Thanks.

14. Kam

Kam Contributing Member

Just quickly glancing at the last page. I’m sure this has been talked about. But this game is so damn laggy. I’m having trouble doing a mission at the plantation where you steal the horses. I can’t lead the horses out because the game is lagging so bad.

Overall, the game is spectacular, but I wish the response time from the controller to the game was faster.

15. donkeypunch

donkeypunch Contributing Member

Theres a page on this thread where someone posted something to help with the lag, especially in first person. I forgot what it was but Im sure a google search would result in some solutions.