1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Recommendations - Graphic Illustrator

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by Ziggy, May 29, 2013.

Tags:
  1. Ziggy

Ziggy QUEEN ANON

Can anyone recommend an experienced 2D graphic illustrator or company for a technical project?

2. SwoLy-D

SwoLy-D Contributing Member

Can you give a few more details of how long the project is, around how much you'll be willing to pay, how many hours you expect the illustrator to work per day (assuming this is only a contract or single project, not full-time job), etc.? :confused:

I have someone in mind I know is a very good illustrator.

3. Ziggy

Ziggy QUEEN ANON

This one is fairly simple. It involves editing an existing illustration (or perhaps redoing it from scratch - their call) to look more realistic. This part of the project is time sensitive (3-5 days). It's just side work, I can pay by the hour or we can workout a number for the finished product.

After that is complete I'd like to take the new illustration, make minor modifications and then toss in some existing product images.

There will also likely be a need for a handful of other related illustrations/changes for this project. If the work is good I'd love to have a long-term working relationship, I have a ton of illustration projects in mind over the next couple of months.

4. CrazyDave

CrazyDave Contributing Member

I usually have plenty of time in the summer for projects like this. If you'd like, shoot me a message on the board with more details on the project(s) and I'd be glad to give you a quote.

5. SwoLy-D

SwoLy-D Contributing Member

^ If you don't take it, I will recommend a friend, DaveLoco. :cool: Let me know, please.

6. CrazyDave

CrazyDave Contributing Member

replied. Will do, Swoly.