1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Rate the new jerseys (IDIOT).

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by rofflesaurus, Jun 22, 2019.

?

Rate the new jerseys for next few seasons...

1. 10

13.3%
  2. 9

13.8%
  3. 8

32.0%
  4. 7

18.8%
  5. 6

8.8%
  6. 5

7.2%
  7. 4

1.1%
  8. 3

1.1%
  9. 2

0.6%
  10. 1

3.3%
  1. Vivid

Vivid Member

Isn't the one on the right the "red and gold" version?

[​IMG]

D-rock likes this.
  2. rockets13champs

By playoff time we will mostly be wearing the Black, Red And Clutch city jerseys. Prob won’t ever wear the whites. Last year I don’t remember wearing the whites often

D-rock and Ramo$e like this.
  3. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

Red ones for home games and black one for road games with the classics sprinkled in would be perfect. The white ones are not as good as the others.

D-rock likes this.
  4. Deuce

Deuce Context & Nuance

No, the one on the right is the 80's Era nostalgia throwback. It is a special addition that will only be available this season.

There are 4 core jerseys. Red, White, Black and a mystery 4th jersey to be unveiled around Thanksgiving.

Speculation could range from the same *treatment* of the Red jersey but with Red/Gold color scheme. OR could be something that incorporates the 90's space jerseys.

And to reiterate, this 4th jersey will ONLY be for this season. Next season there will be a 4th jersey and it will be *different.*

5. bmd

bmd Member

I haven’t heard anything about changing the court design. If I had to guess, I’d guess it stays the same except for a change of font to “Houston Rockets” along the baselines.

It’s almost like they changed the court a couple years ago to match the uniforms they came out with this year. The red on the court is brighter like these uniforms, and the black lines on the court match these uniforms also. It seems to me the court was changed a couple years ago in anticipation of the new look they were rolling out.

6. Deuce

Deuce Context & Nuance

Yeah, my guess is the white ones will only be warn on the road when the Rockets *Red* or *Black* jerseys would *conflict* with a jersey color for the home team.

7. D-rock

D-rock Member

Understatement. Whites blow chowder.

But even these whites are better than last year's whites.

Just swap the whites for the gemini pattern gray or 90's blue space unis already.

8. bmd

bmd Member

Check out this tweet. The practice court has been updated with new font on the baseline. From what I can tell, the rest of the court looks the same.

9. JW86

JW86 Member

Maxwell the coach?! Get it done, Morey :)