1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Raider Nation

Discussion in 'Football: NFL, College, High School' started by moestavern19, Jan 7, 2001.

1. moestavern19

moestavern19 Member

Thats right baby , You knew I was gonna post , you knew I couldn't contain myself . All Week the Dolphins talkin' their smack about how they own the Raiders , What do you own now Miami? You own the right to pack your sorry ass up and head back to Florida . Tennessee couln't cut it against the Ravens , The Ravens have no
    Offense , Trent Freakin Difler only completed 5 passes all day . How you keep winning is beyond me , All I know is that if the Ravens think the Fans at Adelphia were crazy welcome to the The Mecca of crazyness . The Black Hole dont care who you are , The Black hole knows
    what they want , We want to go to Tampa Bay , So good job Titans , You freaked up your season . You let Baltimore come into your crib twice and beat you , Now
    its the Raider Nations turn to shine , Its The Two most Hated Owners in the
    NFL , CLeveland Hates Art Modell , LA hates Al Davis . The Raiders will not give in , You cant cover all our receivers on every play , You saw what we did against Miami , You wont be able to rush the ball , You better hope Dilfer can complete at least 10 passes . Super Bowl Bound . Raiders Forever .

------------------
    "Its a good thing they don't make posters of European players"

-Walt Williams after getting "posterized" by Zan Tabak .

[This message has been edited by moestavern19 (edited January 07, 2001).]

2. Dream34

Dream34 Contributing Member

Mo,
    I give you and your team the props they deserve. I knew you would be here to post. Well, can't say that I blame you. You have been here since the beginning of the season. I was really looking forward to playing you guys next week. Oh well, I guess it will have to wait till next season.

I wish your team all the best! I hope the Raiders win and win big over the Ravens next week!

The Ravens had our number this year. I correct that to read that, The Ravens had Al Del Grecos number all year. Man the guy has cost us all season and now he misses three out of four field goals. I am sure he is packing his bags as I type. I feel for him and on the same token I am so pissed at him.

I mean the Titans defense only allowed 10 points today. Al cost us this game.

I agree that the Ravens offense is weak. The Raiders with Rich Gannon should be able to take advantage and win in Oakland. Hope the Raiders go all the way to the Super Bowl.

------------------
    Titan's fanatic!!!!

It was the first time the Titans sent an offense to the line of scrimmage with Eddie George in the backfield behind McNair to go with Wycheck at tight end and Carl Pickens, Kevin Dyson and Yancey Thigpen at wide receiver.

So many choices, with a full season still ahead.

"I think that might be scary for a defense," Dyson said.

3. TheFreak

TheFreak Contributing Member

I really don't know who to root for now. Ray Lewis is such a punk, but the Raiders are...well...the Raiders. I hope Minnesota takes it all. Denny Green deserves it after all the flak he's taken.

------------------
    "I have to say I don't understand why the Rockets' fans are booing Scottie." -Calvin Murphy

Drunk posters unite.

4. rocketsfan34

rocketsfan34 Contributing Member

Moe, all I'm going to say, is WE'RE GOIN TO THE SUPERBOWL...how much better can this get!

We play at home, now its just a matter of how much we win by. Feel Proud be a raider fan now...I know I took a lot heat in LA during the niner and dallas years.

------------------
    Draftsource.net

5. Steve_Francis_rules

Now that the bucs and titans are gone, the raiders are my team

------------------

6. RocketsPimp

RocketsPimp Contributing Member

Even though I've been a Raiders fan for years, I was pulling for the Saints because, well, I LOVE an underdog.

Raiders all the way baby!!

------------------
    "Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever." - Gandhi

7. Smokey

Smokey Contributing Member

I remember in middle school, all the "cool" kids used to wear black and silver Starter Raiders jackets that were five sizes too big. I asked those "Raiders fans" questions about their "team". Those fools didn't know jack about the Raiders. Lucky for them, Starter put an NFL logo on the arms. Raiders play FOOTBALL!!! Now those kids have traded in their Raiders jackets for red shirts with those unforgettable golden arches.

I never liked the Raiders after that.

------------------

8. heypartner

heypartner Contributing Member

well, since I gave up football for Rocket's season tickets, I haven't watched a football game all season, or last for that matter (except the Superbowl), but moe's enthusiasm has just made me a Raiders fan.

Raider Nation...the black hole will not spit you out! It just eats you! Go Timmy Brown...woohooo!

[This message has been edited by heypartner (edited January 07, 2001).]

9. Smokey

I forgot to [​IMG]

------------------

10. Mango

Mango Contributing Member

Go Raiders!

Mango

------------------
    Lets get the Mo Go working!
    Test Your NBA Trade Ideas
    1. Put new topics in the proper forum.
    Things happening in the rest of the NBA
    2. Use clear wording for new threads.
    3. No duplicate threads
    4. Conduct yourself as an adult.
    The Serious Police are watching.
    Donate Blood or be assimilated!

11. gr8-1

gr8-1 Contributing Member

Just as I expected. All Raider fans are obnoxious. This topic is a who's who of the obnoxious people on this forum.

Starting with Heypartner. This guy would trade Steve Francis to Utah for a bag of balls and a Olden Polynice autograph. [​IMG]

I'm waiting for Nugzfan and RoyElton to show up any minute now.

------------------
    "We don't have any plans. We just plan to win." Mack Brown

12. Mango

Mango Contributing Member

You must be talking about the other guys, not me.

Mango

------------------
    Lets get the Mo Go working!
    Test Your NBA Trade Ideas
    1. Put new topics in the proper forum.
    Things happening in the rest of the NBA
    2. Use clear wording for new threads.
    3. No duplicate threads
    4. Conduct yourself as an adult.
    The Serious Police are watching.
    Donate Blood or be assimilated!

13. heypartner

heypartner Contributing Member

And the guy who calls himself the Great One is calling the guy with the friendly name of Hey Partner...obnoxious [​IMG]

14. slcrocket

slcrocket Contributing Member

Ravens WILL beat Oakland.

I guarantee it. I never thought I'd be rooting for the Ravens, but, desperate times call for desperate measures.

------------------
    Jazzkiller

15. Dream34

moestavern19,
    Where you at my friend. I know you must be down in the dumps. Trust me I know the feeling. Well the Ravens beat both our teams and that is something I did not expect.

I hate to say it but I think the Ravens should be able to beat the Giants.

------------------
    Titan's fanatic!!!!

It was the first time the Titans sent an offense to the line of scrimmage with Eddie George in the backfield behind McNair to go with Wycheck at tight end and Carl Pickens, Kevin Dyson and Yancey Thigpen at wide receiver.

So many choices, with a full season still ahead.

"I think that might be scary for a defense," Dyson said.

16. Smokey

The Raiders lost their starting QB during the game. I also heard Wheatley was injured. That is what the Raiders get for thinking they could use a journeyman like Gannon and get to the playoffs. There is a reason why Gannon has been cut more times than bread.

Raiders played as good as can be expected with Hoying. The Ravens Defense is awesome. I think I heard someone call it the greatest in NFL history and Ray Lewis is the greatest MLB in NFL history. Well...I dunno about that.

So here we have the Ravens and Giants. The Giants Defense dismantled the high power attack of the Vikings.

Vikings or Raiders? Surely the Vikings have a better offense. It will be a game of defenses but if Kerry Collins can play with the confidence he had versus Minn then NY will win the Super Bowl.

------------------

17. Dream34

Smokey,
    I just think that Kerry Collins and the Giants played there best game in the history of the organization. They did everything right. Kerry seemed like he was in the zone. I just can't see the Giants playing that kind of game against the Ravens.

It seems like a 10 point lead for the Ravens is a huge mountain to overcome. I think the Ravens have enough to beat the Giants. God forbide if the Ravens get a bigger lead. That could be a very scary picture for Giants fans.

------------------
    Titan's fanatic!!!!

Counting down the days till January 27, 2002 (Superbowl 36 in New Orleans).

18. moestavern19

moestavern19 Member

Well here I am , I feel Like Clutch when He got his 1 millionth hit at the same time when Barkley got injured for the season , Rockets and Raiders lose tough games . Rich Gannon is the Toughest QB Ive ever seen And He even took himself out of the game , he knew it was hopeless . I want Tony Siragusa Fined though , Its not Fair that the Ravens have their "DESIGNATED FAT ASS" land right on top of Rich Gannon , Bobby Hoying started to find some open Receivers but The Refs killed our touchdown and than he threw a stupid INT , Props to the Ravens , But Please God Answer me this
    WHY DID IT HAVE TO BE SHANNON SHARPE?!?!?!??

------------------
    "Its a good thing they don't make posters of European players"

-Walt Williams after getting "posterized" by Zan Tabak .

19. Dream34

Mo,
    I hear you. That fat pile of goo just layed right on top of Gannon. I am surprised Gannon was able to come back. I felt the same way when Ray Lewis drilled McNair into the ground.

Regarding Shannon. The man is amazing. He has seemed to be in the right place and the right time for at least one play in each of the Ravens playoff games. You would think that the defenses would know that he is there only legitimate pass catcher. Have somebody drapped all over him all the time. Oh well. Well I credit him with being able to continue to make the big plays week after week. He is a future Hall of Famer.

------------------
    Titan's fanatic!!!!

Counting down the days till January 27, 2002 (Superbowl 36 in New Orleans).

20. RocketMan Tex

RocketMan Tex Contributing Member

I find it hilarious that Raiders fans are complaining of foul play when they are the poster children for dirty football. The Raiders ain't as tough as they used to be, and they sure proved it last Sunday.

------------------
    "Blues is a Healer"
    --John Lee Hooker