1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Question about the game of the tape

Discussion in 'Hot Deals and Classifieds' started by tacoma park legend, Mar 15, 2001.

1. tacoma park legend

tacoma park legend Contributing Member

First off, is it possible to make the tape into an .avi or .mpg form so people could download it off the internet?

I understand how it would be illegal to post the game directly through clutchcity.net, but is it possible for somebody to post it on a free server, and send the link to all those who wanted the game?

Seems like it's alot easier than mailing everybody game, which seems like the only other option.

------------------

2. tacoma park legend

Ahhhh, I feel like an idiot. "the game of the tape."

Please excuse me for being a dumbass.

------------------

3. Dr of Dunk

Dr of Dunk Clutch Crew

The mpg or avi would be monstrous... we're talking hundreds of megs if not gigs... lol. [​IMG]

------------------
    "Yes, you can touch me." -- Rocketman95 showing he's not only a liberal, but he's pretty liberal with his body... I don't make this stuff up folks, they really say it...

4. tacoma park legend

You're right, but isn't there some kind of format you could turn it into, that wouldn't be so big?

------------------

5. Johnny Rocket

Johnny Rocket Contributing Member

It is all a matter of the length and the quality. For something that long it would be probably 30megs for a video which would show up in a 1 by 1 inch square. No matter what format you use we are talking about a huge file.

------------------
    ~John~
    If you make it idiot proof, they will make a better idiot.

6. heypartner

heypartner Contributing Member

let's just find the 1st OT then I can send analog's to everyone.

And I promise never, ever again to put an arbitrary stop time on my tapes again.

please...even mantronix/costashata, Mantronix, I will change my USER-ID from heypartner to something of your choosing and never post heypartner again if I can just get that 1st OT from you. You have the power! cc.net is at your mercy....starting with me.

[This message has been edited by heypartner (edited March 15, 2001).]