1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Question about Madden 2002 (PC version)

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by Band Geek Mobster, Sep 29, 2001.

1. Bigman

Bigman Member

Hey, BGM, are you trying to set up an online league for the Madden 2002 or something? Just asking cause you'd asked about the html stuff. Also have you had any luck playing online. Sometimes the game is laggy compared to last years.

2. Band Geek Mobster

Yes.

3. Bigman

Bigman Member

I might be interested if you neeed players

4. Band Geek Mobster

I don't think we'll end up running a sim since there really isn't a decent sim to run the league with...

5. Bigman

Bigman Member

Are you talking about running a sim league or an actual 'action' league. I've played in a few last year. It's a blast. Lots of smack talking, trades. What we did was each pick a team then sim a season. Then we had a FA signing period and a rookie draft. These people are totally into it. Some really good players too. I don't play the sim league or coaches league. Just the action ones. It's a rush to be playing an unknown person online and getting that Victory. Then talkin the smack!!!!!

6. Band Geek Mobster

Just a sim league bigman, not action...

7. Nomar

Nomar Member

hmmm, im not sure.