1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Question about customized Rockets Jerseys...

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by Streets 01, Mar 2, 2010.

1. Streets 01

Streets 01 Member

Okay, I have a birthday coupon from NBA.com which allows me free shipping and 15% off. I'm thinking about getting a Martin alternative jersey, but they don't have any of his jerseys available yet.

They do have the option to create a custom name/number and you can select Kevin as an option. I'm wondering if there's any difference between a custom Kevin Martin jersey, and an official one (if that makes any sense) and should I just wait for the official ones to drop?

2. RedRowdy111

RedRowdy111 Contributing Member

If your going for the $40-$50 jersey, it should all be about the same, imo. As long as you just go Martin #12, you should be fine.

3. Rockets Red Glare

Rockets Red Glare Contributing Member

They have already "dropped"...they had them at the Rockets Shop in the Toyota Center last night.

4. Streets 01

Streets 01 Member

I'm a Chicago-based Rockets fan, so I don't know how much that helps me!

5. nickb492

nickb492 Contributing Member

Depends on what you want. The personalized are the cheapest ones. They are fine but if you want something a little better then you will have to wait for the swingman jersey. The swingman jersey is the jersey with stitching and they only release those at the beginning on the Rockets season, so you will have to wait till the end of the summer. The cost about 75 dollars, and if you really want to feel like a badass you will still have to wait till the summer but you can get the authentic Rockets jersey. It's basically what the players wear but it ranges from 150-250 depending on who it is. I heard you can get a pack of T-mac and Bonzi Wells for 10 dollars.

6. Prometheus

Prometheus Member

They still sell Bonzi jerseys? Hahaha, wow! What about Bob Sura?

7. cson

cson Contributing Member

Really? You don't know how much? None, I'd bet. It probably helps you exactly; None.