1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Push the Panic Button?

Discussion in 'Houston Astros' started by BleedsRocketRed, Aug 9, 2017.

1. Major

Major Member

LA Dodgers: 50-10 followed by 1-16.

kaleidosky likes this.
  2. kaleidosky

kaleidosky Your Tweety Bird dance just cost us a run

nah, they were the new Astros last month. Must be fake news

3. Houstunna

Houstunna The Most Unbiased Fan
    Supporting Member

Hopefully baseball's topsy-turvy nature finally equals a championship this year, and beyond. We've been getting the Turv.

4. dandorotik

dandorotik Contributing Member

Oh I know. I wouldn't be surprised if they got swept. It's just that, since I'm a textbook pathetic loser who lives vicariously through a baseball team, I really need to suspend belief that my team could possibly lose.

Houstunna likes this.
  5. Houstunna

Houstunna The Most Unbiased Fan
    Supporting Member

[​IMG]

6. AWIN

AWIN Member

Random Cleveland stat...their 20 win streak is impressive but what's even more impressive is they've only allowed 32 runs during that stretch. Astros gave up 41 runs in the last four games to the As. Both teams could not be going in more opposite directions right now on both sides of the ball.

A healthy roster is obviously vital heading to the post season, but let's not forget about what's most likely going to happen with both teams: regression to the mean.

7. jim1961

jim1961 Member

While what most of us remember about 2015 is how we pushed KC to the brink, lets not forget that we played our worst baseball of the year in September going 11-16.

8. No Worries

No Worries Contributing Member

By all means, push the panic button.