1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Public Health Expert predicts sports events won't be able to return until Fall 2021

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Williamson, Apr 15, 2020.

1. Sep11ie

Sep11ie Member

And what is that? I know it's cool and woke to hate on Trump, but has he said that is endangering? Wanting to slowly jumpstart the economy? Telling the WHO to **** off for being in China's pocket? People quote "experts" that they read about but disregard other "experts" at the same time. If Obama would have done everything exactly the same way that Trump has handled things he would be getting praised right now.

Downtown Sniper likes this.
  2. Buck Turgidson

Why are your eyes so close together?

topfive and SamFisher like this.
  3. Buck Turgidson

This is completely not true.

4. Sep11ie

Sep11ie Member

Easier to count money I guess.

5. Sep11ie

Sep11ie Member

I also bet you wouldn't have the balls to say that to my face.

6. RocketsLegend

RocketsLegend Member

If Obama had done half of the things Trump has done during this pandemic, Trumpists would lose their minds!

Are you kidding me?

Caprah likes this.
  7. Buck Turgidson

Of course I would. What does that have to do with anything?

8. cerophilik

cerophilik Member

No he would be criticized by every single republican and Fox News. I guess you forgot that republicans were against Obama. Like everything he did was wrong always got attack. And Fox News just couldn’t stop attacking him. Did you forget someone wanted to see his birth certificate. And that they created a bunch of conspiracy rumors about him.

And all this misinformation he is spreading, lies and not been able to accept facts and what really happened is what the other poster meant.

He literally took a PowerPoint and video to “show” everyone that he has done a “great” job and that he acted quickly. And when people (reporters) had legitimately questions about this. He attacks them like if they were lying. He is such a petty person he can’t even just accept the truth.

he also said to let every state deal with this pandemic Their own way. When they question him why he hadn’t lockdown every estate and help with all the resources like mask and ventilators. He points fingers at the states and their governors.
    California went on lockdown 2 or 1 week an half before the president said it was a pandemic.

He also may have lockdown flights to and from China but he didn’t stop flights to Europe which is were most of the contagious got spread. Especially in New York.

Now he wants to open the country because of his intuition. The spread of the virus is barely contained. If he opens it all this lockdowns and month or months of it will be in vain because it will spread very quickly again.
    Yes I get it that the economy will suffer but if we don’t have enough testing, and tests that can be done quickly and accurate and have norms and procedures in place, it will be worst for the economy if we suffer another wave.

when you say experts have you really listen to the experts or the pretend experts. Like all those so called experts that also pretended this virus was nothing to worry about even in February and March. Like every so called dr., news reporter from fox Which still in March were saying it was a hoax and it was nothing to worry about , that it was less To worry about than a common flu. Those same experts are the same that the president listens. He listens to them more than any one in his cabinet. And if you don’t believe me and you want to deny this. Go look for videos of this. There are tons of videos of the president, fox anchors and fox experts or doctors denying this was a real issue. And no, no just in January. In February and March still.

and this isn’t just “fake” news which is such a childish and stupid phrase just to try to avoid the truth from spreading. This are facts and you can go and look for them and search for them.
    I’m not affiliated to any party. All the government is corrupt in some way. Like they say money talks and most of the people in the government usually make deals to get themselves rich or richer. But like some people have said and even republicans. How they missed George Bush. They would prefer another term of bush than having trump.

#128 cerophilik, Apr 17, 2020
    Last edited: Apr 17, 2020
  9. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

Yeah, I'm gonna guess the NFL will be the first sport back.

I just can't see that commissioner and that group of owners putting anything over profit and most of the players DGAF about their health any way, which is why a lot of them would happily trot back onto the field after a concussion test.

I think this is why it's 'working' for the WWE and why the UFC/AEW still go on. An extremely greedy owner + athletes that put entertaining people over their own health = The Show must go on.

The other leagues are going to be really cautious about this though.

But I expect to see Golf, NASCAR, UFC, and the NFL by the end of the year. NBA, because Silver is the commish, going to be very cautious about it and the MLB is a wildcard.

10. RudyTBag

RudyTBag Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Go see all of February, and the horrid misinformation there-in, which unquestionably led to more death. The notion that you can’t see what is wrong with his leadership is terribly frightening.

Was John McCain cool and woke? Colin Powell? Is Jocko Willink cool and work?

Didn’t think so...

11. SamFisher

SamFisher Contributing Member

Hey MAGA shitbird, take it to the steps of your state capitol or just somewhere the hell else

12. Williamson

Williamson JOSH CHRISTOPHER ONLY FAN
    Supporting Member Supporting Member

I've been watching things like Emoni Bates highlights. Yeah. I'm watching a sophomore in high school play basketball right now.

Reeko likes this.
  13. napalm06

napalm06 Huge Flopping Fan

Weird.... you guys seem to have uncovered a very deep and esoteric secret...

We live in a polarized country with two tribes. WHO KNEW?

"Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge." - Isaac Asimov

Corrosion and malakas like this.
  14. TilmanFinancialWindfall

Is this dude the next Lebronn???

15. Sep11ie

Sep11ie Member

Hey ****boy, blow me.

16. SamFisher

SamFisher Contributing Member

b****, I totes would if you racists hadn't banned gay marriage.

This thread had nothing to do with MAGA stupidity for real. Stop derailing.

malakas, treyk3, RudyTBag and 3 others like this.
  17. TilmanFinancialWindfall

LOL

Williamson likes this.
  18. Williamson

Williamson JOSH CHRISTOPHER ONLY FAN
    Supporting Member Supporting Member

Comparisons are to Durant and Penny Hardaway. He's very skinny but the way he handles the ball at 6'9 and 15 years old is nuts.

19. Sanctity

Sanctity Member

Many athletes will lose the motivation to stay in shape and use excuses..... It's just real sad since the majority of those excuses are legit. For the general public the motivation to even live during these times is a struggle.

20. Sep11ie

Sep11ie Member

Not gonna lie, I lol'd a little.