1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Products That You Would Personally Endorse

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by Buck Turgidson, Feb 2, 2019.

1. DFWRocket

DFWRocket Member

My brother-in-law left a wine stain on our counter and it was there for years before I tried one of these - works GREAT!

[​IMG]

JuanValdez and gifford1967 like this.
  2. Nook

Nook Member

[​IMG]

Great truck...... never have had any real issues.

Os Trigonum likes this.
  3. Roscoe Arbuckle

Pro Tip: You can get their $1.50 Hot Dog & Drink special even if you're not a member.

[​IMG]

Astrodome likes this.
  4. Roscoe Arbuckle

When it's walking distance & they're $2, you're damn right I love 'em. Pretty stupid post, kid...

King1 likes this.
  5. likestohypeguy

Yeah. Have you ever tried Pentel energels? I had higher initial satisfaction with them, smoothness/quality, but even though they are M.I.J. I am going back to your G2's after these packs run out. They are not as reliable, and ink seems to run dry far more often and early. especially at the sale prices OD runs every so often. I think they're my favorite too.

New rule (/Bill maher) no posting stuff you can't get anymore. I got super excited, I love low flying flat long range drivers.

I have a stihl battery powered trimmer, but love their blower.

My submission, the dollar shave club shave butter. And I hate their cartridges (only carts I like are mach 3 turbo). Doesn't seem like it when it's in your hand, but a tiny amount, less than a dime works smoother than any gel or cream I've ever tried, manufactured or as well as I could whip anyway. Smell is amazing too, my favorite, like wood.

Someone submit a quality nice smelling deodorant. Have been looking for an upgrade from my speed stick for years, but fancy cologne branded ones I try are either over powering perfumy, and/or die by the end of the day. This is gonna be tough./Alpacino

Oh yeah gel highlighters! I know they've been out forever, but if you've spent years with yellow sponges that soak up the dark ink you're highlighting, these just overlay a gel layer over the ink, never get stained! Amazing product!

6. Pole

Pole Houston Rockets--Tilman Fertitta's latest mess.

If I'm being bad, I really like it for fried chicken or pork chops; if I'm trying to be good, I butterfly boneless, skinless chicken breast, add a little avocado oil and this spice mix and sear them in my cast iron skillet. I find it really good for meats (where I prefer the original for soups/stews etc.

Buck Turgidson likes this.
  7. donkeypunch

donkeypunch Contributing Member

Highly recommend.

[​IMG]

8. rhino17

rhino17 Member

The Best

[​IMG]

VooDooPope and Dankstronaut like this.
  9. Buck Turgidson

Had any problems with things getting dented? Is it the aluminum alloy or whatever they're using now to make the truck lighter, and get better mileage? It could also be that I treat mine a little harsher than you do.

10. droxford

droxford Member

Dude.. .that's just racist. If someone said "Black people and their beloved [FOOD REFERENCE]" there'd be tremendous outrage for such a prejudiced statement.

11. Buck Turgidson

It's a glorious day when I can watch a couple of old inner loop trendsetters fight; Sand Aggie calls a Proper Aggie "kid". [popcorn gif]

Berryhill fried fish tacos are/were excellent. Margaritas were good too, that's all I ever remember eating there.

12. The Hunted

The Hunted Member

Apologize now Ziggy. I'm serious.

13. Deckard

Deckard Blade Runner
    Supporting Member

14. Nook

Nook Member

Yeah they went to the aluminum alloy but my F-250 was the last all steel body year. I had an F-150 second truck that was a 2017. I let it go after my wife decided she didn’t want it. That truck had some dings that pissed me off. I also was concerned about pitting.

It isn’t enough to keep me from getting another aluminum F-250 in a year or two but I prefer steel.

15. Invisible Fan

Invisible Fan Contributing Member

Bought a fairly cheap tens device on Amazon for my mom that she uses everyday.

Seems good for members dealing with chronic pain.

Digital sous vide.... Get it if you like steak

Protip Plus- you can buy everything on the food menu without being a member.

16. Dankstronaut

Dankstronaut Way, way out here.
    Supporting Member

Buying spices in bulk at the bulk section in HEB. And pretty much everything else they sell in bulk, peanut butter, raisins, honey, kombucha, snack mixes, protein powder, etc. For some reason it seems like people just don't even know that entire aisle is there. The bulk section at HEB is a magical place full of realizing how much money you spend on packaging. Swear to god, if you keep buying pepper in little shakers for like $8 a piece instead of keeping a shaker and filling it up with cheap, fresh pepper... you clearly just have too much money. Then get a $15 coffee grinder/grinding fresh coffee beans (also bought in bulk). It's only like, a little bit extra effort but not even really and your coffee is immediately 6x better or more. use the grinder to make chai spice, add some chai spice to your grounds por flavor.

Killatron 2000 and Rashmon like this.
  17. Pole

Pole Houston Rockets--Tilman Fertitta's latest mess.

Totally reminds me.........BEST pepper mill EVER! I've got about half a dozen expensive ones, and this thing just flies through pepper. My kid brought one home from a cooking class.

Dankstronaut likes this.
  18. ima_drummer2k

ima_drummer2k Contributing Member

Switched to this years ago and never looked back. I can't imagine ever shaving with cream again.

[​IMG]

19. Dankstronaut

Dankstronaut Way, way out here.
    Supporting Member

Fresh cracked pepper is totally better than pre-ground pepper dust. There's an episode of "Good Eats w/ Alton Brown" specifically about peppercorns that changed my life. Steak au Poivre (might be spelled wrong) and peppercorn infused vodka. I'll never go back, not never.

20. ima_drummer2k

ima_drummer2k Contributing Member

Yamaha drums and hardware.

In fact, I've been calling them and telling them who I am and that I'm ready to endorse them but they keep laughing and then the call somehow gets disconnected. Must be a bad connection.

Killatron 2000 likes this.