1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Primerica??

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by underrated015, Aug 5, 2018.

1. underrated015

underrated015 Member

Hey CF, are they legit or a scam?

2. mrm32

mrm32 Member

It’s an MLM.

You could probably find better firms with better products if you’re looking to get into that type of career.

3. KingCheetah

KingCheetah Contributing Member

4. Asian Sensation

5. justtxyank

justtxyank Contributing Member

What do you mean by legit and scam exactly?

They are "legit" in that they sell real products and I believe they are traded on the stock market. If you mean legit as in you want a career there, it's legit in that you can make money, but it's just like any other MLM. It will be hard to sell their products enough to make money. The people making money are the ones who have multiple people under them. The more people you have under you, the more you can make.

If you want to sell life insurance and just be a life salesman, you can make more money by not being part of that group. If you think you'd be able to recruit more people to sell under you, go for it. The people who get rich in MLM are the ones who can get hundreds of people in their pipeline and they get a cut of everything they sell and everyone they refer.

6. CCorn

CCorn Member

Just don’t ever add me on Facebook. 95% of non political posts are pyramid peeps.

7. underrated015

underrated015 Member

Sat down and had a conversation with an associate with primerica. Let’s say one of my good friends is trying to get into the field. He had his trainer speak to me and it seemed like he was pushing hard for a yes.I was like Never heard of it and I have to think about it. He said what is there to think about. Lol

8. justtxyank

Look at my makeup video! Aren't I beautiful? Here's a coupon buy from me!
    Need to loose weight? Here's a powder I sell! It cured by diabetes!
    Feeling down? Here's a candle I sell! No more medication for depression for me!
    Not living your best life? Here's a motivational group I joined, use my referral link!
    Lots of things bothering you? Rub these oils on your wrists! They cure everything even though doctors laugh! What do they know? Buy from me!

9. justtxyank

Well that's how all MLM works. You join, you pay some fees in (I believe with Primerica you have to pay for some seminars and stuff throughout your time there) and the "trainer" gets paid on that.

"Trainer" is just a recruiter who got your friend.

So he gets your friend and say gets $100 for signing him up. Your friend signs you up under the same trainer. Your friend now gets $50 and his trainer gets $50. The more of these the trainer does the more money he makes.

The "friend" runs out of people and eventually burns out, but the trainer, if he's good, has built a pipeline of tons of people recruiting their friends. He gets paid on all of them. PLUS if they actually sell any products he gets a cut of that as well. Typically to become a "trainer" or "leader" or whatever else they call them you have to be able to recruit a certain number of people. This is where the gold starts. By proving you can recruit X number of people on your own, they start plugging you in as a "trainer" for other people to handle their recruits. That's when you can start making real money.

10. Haymitch

Haymitch Custom Title
    Supporting Member