1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

PO'd!!!

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by franchise403, May 12, 2004.

1. franchise403

franchise403 Contributing Member

Yeah it seems that there is a relationship thread floating around every now and then and since there hasn't been one in a while I figured that I would contribute....Well hopefully I am not the jealous boyfriend but I guess we will see.

My girlfriend and I have been together for two years after she graduates(college) here in a couple of weeks we were planning to move in together....So I guess you could say that we are serious. Anyways she had been mentioning one specific group member constantly and all I have heard is "blank said this and blank said that" but I have been trying to just keep my cool and tell myself that in college you meet people and whatever and that I am just overreacting so I hadn't mentioned anything to her.

Well along comes Saturday and she is just being a complete ass to me.......Finally she just explodes and says she stressed and needs alone time...Fair enough but who does she call??? The group member who is just a friend.....Yeah right. :mad: Either way I am ticked and wondering if I have the right to be or am I just being jealous? I just don't want to move in together and be stuck in a lease if things like this are gonna pop up. Well even if I get no response thanks for letting me vent.

-franchise403

2. codell

codell Contributing Member

Maybe you should just come right out and ask them both about their relationships.

It gets easier when you are married. All you have to do is worry about getting yelled at for watching too much sports and not taking out the trash when you are told.

3. RocketsPimp

RocketsPimp Contributing Member

Get a "group" friend of your own.

4. ima_drummer2k

ima_drummer2k Contributing Member

Red flag, red flag, red flag.

Dump her, she's not being honest with you. Do you really need that?

5. Rashmon

Rashmon Contributing Member

"It's over, Johnny."

6. PieEatinFattie

PieEatinFattie Contributing Member

Your girlfriend may have seriously only been "just friends" with this guy, but I can promise you that he has been waiting for this moment. I think Chris Rock did a bit on this. I think it goes something like "You know who is going to be the next man to sleep with your woman. You've met him, he's been to your house, he's eaten your food, he's drank your wine... and he will betray you."

7. bamaslammer

bamaslammer Contributing Member

Exactly. Run away!

8. drapg

drapg Member

Yes... and let the games... BEGIN!

9. eekamouse

eekamouse Member

Yes, hmmmmm, this sounds familiar. Move on.

10. Master Baiter

Master Baiter Contributing Member

Very true. Boot the b**** and kick your "group" friends ass.

11. drapg

drapg Member

Dude... this "group" friend is not a true friend.

He's a conniving SOB and you should put him in the hospital IMMEDIATELY!!!!!

12. franchise403

I guess first I will try to talk to her without getting into a shouting match which would just be pointless. I don't really know after that I am still angry and kind of need to let that reside before I do anything.

13. PhiSlammaJamma

One thing I learned. Don't bring him up. What you are going to do is push her right into his arms. And it will drive you nuts because you were the one who did it. Do not bring up her relationship with him. Jealousy, whether justified or not, is the #1 ender of all relationships. You are better off just letting it eat you up on the inside. Trust me on this. Talking about it will do no good. Eat it. You need honey and not vinegar right now it you want a chance. Win her. Don't lose her.

14. Master Baiter

Master Baiter Contributing Member

Hell no, adrelaline is your friend. Makes you kick ass better. That dude is wanting to pork your girl. Guys like that make me freaking insane pissed. I am pissed just thinking about it now. Hell I would like to kick his ass for you. b*stard!!!!:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

15. Rockets Red Glare

Rockets Red Glare Contributing Member

I am guessing that none of you have friends who are girls.....who are honestly just friends???????

16. franchise403

Rockets Red Glare, I am really trying to give her the benefit of the doubt whatever that maybe but like somebody said earlier it's conniving. I don't run off to my girlfriends when things aren't going right and I feel like I deserve the same respect :mad:

17. RocketsPimp

RocketsPimp Contributing Member

Read what you just wrote 10 times.

Assuming you didn't do anything to warrant the "ass" treatment and seeing that her time alone actually meant time away from you with her "friend", I think you have a legit concern.

You can easily figure all of this out, but you'll need to approach it in a calm manner. Save the anger for the chance that she's flaking on you and take it out on "the friend".

18. franchise403

RocketsPimp,

I can honestly say the whole day saturday she was the one kind of egging me into saying something and I wouldn't play her childish games. I think I said something like Bartlefickle on the way out though:D

19. No Worries

No Worries Contributing Member

You have the right to be ticked and jealous. Don't move in with girlfriend until this issue is resolved. Girlfriend may not be ready for the move-in and could be looking to self-destruct the relationship. Proceed with caution.

20. Mulder

Mulder Contributing Member

What you need to so is ask in a very calm and slow voice

"So.... you f**kin' this guy or what?"

:D