1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Hot Deal Play Golf at Kingwood Country Club

Discussion in 'Hot Deals and Classifieds' started by rocketbeard, Oct 25, 2014.

1. rocketbeard

rocketbeard New Member

Guys,

I'm a student at UH. I need to get players to come out and play at the Kingwood Country club this Monday October 27. I know it's short notice, but if you are interested, we are doing a double shotgun to have a morning and afternoon tournament. Breakfast, lunch and dinner will be provided.

You can bring a foursome team or come alone. We are expecting 700 players so it is an excellent opportunity to network with local Houston business professionals and UH alumni.

The tournament is called the PES Open. It is for charity, all proceeds will go to student scholarships. Please get back to me ASAP for more info.

Shoot me a text any time or call me: 832-497-7776

2. rocketbeard

rocketbeard New Member

Individual Player: $150
    Foursome team: $500

You will also receive Nike Sponsored Golf shirts, a raffle ticket for exciting prizes, goodie bags from various Houston businesses, breakfast, lunch and dinner will also be included.

3. rocketbeard

rocketbeard New Member

I have special discounts for students, and those of you who are really wanting to participate but cannot pay the whole amount. Again, this event is for charity.

Also, great location to invite board members for a fun event.

4. tmacfor35

tmacfor35 Contributing Member

The forest course is awesome.

5. rocketbeard

rocketbeard New Member

Yep, it sure is! They have the forest, lake, island and marsh available to play on :)