1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

PKboy Mr. rumor man

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Tfor3, Jan 23, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tfor3

Tfor3 Member

Listen noobie, don't post here then.

2. Tfor3

Tfor3 Member

thanks for backing me up.

to the wasted bandwith folks:
    My apologies for bandwith usage, but if you are concerned with that how about making a donation to the site. Put your money where your mouth is or shutty.

3. NotInMyHouse

NotInMyHouse Contributing Member

He was being called out in two threads as you already stated, but you saw fit to make your own thread about this? Again, PM someone with your gripe rather than wasting money and site resources with your little crusade. Think before starting threads like this, that's all.

4. Charles Jones

Charles Jones Member

BAN THAT MO FO :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

5. Shaud

Shaud Member

With all the fake reports on this MB, Clutch has a lot of banning to do then.

6. flamingdts

flamingdts Member

I think you could've personally pmed clutch.

Then again, if the board is more vocal about liars we probably be getting less "lying" threads.

7. Asian Sensation

Sensitive? More like gullible. He posted that as the game went on. Do you seriously believe EVERYTHING you here on this board? No need to jump to conclusions and make a huge ordeal out of nothing. FAIL!

8. Tfor3

Tfor3 Member

If you are worried about bandwith, why not put your money where your mouth is and contribute. :rolleyes:

Stop adding to this thread if you don't think it should have been created in the first place.

9. BoomShakalaka

BoomShakalaka Member

Bann his punkazz

10. Tfor3

Tfor3 Member

I was not able to watch the game due to family obligations, so I had no frame of reference ...I came in at half time and checked this thread so for all I knew Yao had some serious injury and yes I was worried and I don't think that behavior should be tolerated.

11. NotInMyHouse

Noob name calling? Is this your first discussion forum? You're embarassing yourself. My status has nothing to do with your lack of common sense. Have some respect for the site rather than posting personal crusades for a ban. If it's warranted bring it to Clutch and he can take it from there.

12. NO NAME

NO NAME Member

ban ban ban :mad:

13. Shaud

Shaud Member

Do they IP ban? If not then it is pointless to ban him, he will just make another account.

14. Codman

Codman Contributing Member

I agree that PKgirl was way out of line with the post. On a message board where fans are CONSTANTLY checking and praying that the team is healthy, unsubstantiated rumors are hard to take in.

Yao being out with an injury is NOT funny and neither is making up timelines for his absence.

15. Tfor3

Tfor3 Member

relax, you are calling me out for a crusade, yet you are in here on your own crusade regarding how this thread is lame.

16. cardpire

cardpire Member

that makes alot of sense. stop responding to my posts if you don't think i should have made them i guess?

17. Asian Sensation

Exactly. You didn't watch the game and you believed the first thing you read. As in you jumped to conclusions, panicked, got your panties in a bunch and made a big deal out of nothing. Take a deep breath, breathe out, check the facts and then come to your own educated conclusions next time. There's no need to call other people out. Especially creating your own thread to call somebody out. That's not very consummate of you.

18. Landlord Landry

how ironic.......

19. killer instinct

Ban.................. wagon the WITCH HUNT! Books and 45's next and then metrosexuals!

RUMORS are part of the game people.

20. NotInMyHouse

I'm relaxed my friend. You need to be too. Pkboy isn't the sharpest knife in the drawer with his knee jerk prediction, but I don't see it warranting a ban. Maybe I'm wrong. When he gets banned feel free to make a thread about me too telling you to ease off.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.