1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Paul Pierce: Harden is the best player in the world today

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Pandaemonaeon, Mar 10, 2019.

1. DM'sVP

DM'sVP Member

Dirk vs Miami must’ve been so heartbreaking for Miami fans. I’m glad that they felt a some pain during that era. Just goes to show you that nothing is guaranteed.

2. Roxs-Redemption

Paul Pierce will only and ever preach the "Truth" . Well deserved nickname after all!

Jontro and BaselineFade like this.
  3. CCity Zero

CCity Zero Member

Only in the first round, lol, I'm not serious but T-Mac is either jealous of Harden or .... It's basically the ESPN bs show to stir up drama, probably a bit of both.

4. Reeko

Reeko Member

it’s funny that people think KD is better than Harden

Steph didn’t play last night, so GS led by KD proceeded to lose by 35 at home to the Mavs as KD went 9-25 from the field and 0-8 from 3

GS without Curry is a 1st round exit, they’re so mediocre...GS without KD is making the WCF

Harden is easily the more impactful player

jcf, Vivi, BigShasta and 6 others like this.
  5. Severe Rockets Fan

Severe Rockets Fan Takin it one stage at a time...

Oh cmon Reeko, KD only had 3 all stars to help him...everyone knows you can't expect to win in this league without at least 3 all stars and another ex-mvp on their team...amirite? :D

Jake Tower and Reeko like this.
  6. Deuce

Deuce Context & Nuance

The one thing I hope we get to see at some point is Steph Curry surrounded by league average role players. Not bums, just league average. No Klay, No KD, No Green.

I want Curry to have to DRIVE an average team........much like Harden. And I want to see how well he does.

My suspicion is the weight of that (the attrition and the lack of gravity) would expose him greatly. And I want to see it.