1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Paul Pierce: Harden is the best player in the world today

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Pandaemonaeon, Mar 10, 2019.

1. Deuce

Deuce Context & Nuance

2. Rocket River

Rocket River Member

Every time the rockets best the warriors
    Their is always an excuse for the warriors
    Rather than props for the rockets

Rocket River

BigM and D-rock like this.
  3. D-rock

D-rock Member

Jalen loves the sound of his own voice. Talks the talk, rarely walked the walk.

For such a mediocre NBA player he is very strident in his opinion being fact.

Reeko likes this.
  4. mike2k132

mike2k132 Member

Smh. I said he was more skilled a player....I then said if only he was 6 11. Learn to read. N we arent talking about some tallest scrub. We talking a guy 6 11 that's a dead eye knock down shooter. That can also cross u up n get to the rim..
    .bro u looking like a homer. We talking bout a guy that's unguardable who can shoot over anybody

5. mike2k132

mike2k132 Member

Smh u do know a couple head to head arent the determining factor smh. Curry n harden used to beat lbj alot. But we all knew lbj was better. Come on guys I know this a rockets forum but we talking honest basketball here

6. mike2k132

mike2k132 Member

Lmao Durant was not the reason we was up on gsw....n I admit that was a good strategy by us but he dropped like 35 man. Of course if ur option is let kd go off or let the team go off u gonna pick one man. U could say the same with harden too. We ur best strategy is ***....he gonna score away let just stop the other guys...that means that guy is really good n u just saying chop off my foot instead of both arms lol. It's just the least of the worst

7. Tfor3

Tfor3 Member

The only stats that matter with LBJ is 30-36, .455 & 11th seed

Curry has never carried a team. PERIOD

KD is a bitcch that couldn't beat the Warriors so he joined them.

Richie_Rich likes this.
  8. mike2k132

mike2k132 Member

Wtf people I thought it was obvious kd one of the best offensive players in league history. Didnt think I had to mention that. I was just adding what puts him over harden. Its different when u 6 5 n one of the best scorers. He 6 11 n is one of the best scorers..how is it not easy to see of u have a guy that 6 11 n can shot like the other guy, dribble like the other guy, get to the rim, n has a 7 3 wingspan. I'm amused how this isnt just obvious I can tell yall haven't played sports..n physical attributes is kind of important lmao in sports. Why are people acting like kd is just a tall guy n not a tall guy with the skills of a guard lol.

9. mike2k132

mike2k132 Member

Lmao u just called Durant a elite role player...wow we really dont have honest fans I see. People I love James harden. But honest durant has Carrie's his team further then harden.....n I'm talking okc durant. U do know he took his team to a finals right as the best player on that team.....come on guys I love harden to. But let's me non bias I love the game more then any one player. If i guy was better then me that's no shame cause u can still beat a better player.

10. Rockets4lf

Rockets4lf Member

Win the ring and he will shut everyone up.

D-rock likes this.
  11. mike2k132

mike2k132 Member

To me if I was the second best to a guy that's 6 11 n a 7 2 wing span that not only a dead eye I mean one of the greatest shooters of all time..a guy that can dribble like a guard. I guy that is a good defender. I would be like wow I never thought I would be up there with a freak of nature like that. That's all I'm saying to people if Durant was the same height as harden in u told me he could still shot n dribble like he does harden would be better.....that Durant would just be curry who harden is better then. Durant is 6 11 with Guard skills n unlimited range n one of the history best shooters...how is Durant over him even Controversial.

Durant better but I dont think he has been better then lbj until this year. This was the year..lbj took a steep fall.

12. farhen

farhen Member

I think you're in the wrong thread. GTFO :cool:

Jontro likes this.
  13. YallMean

YallMean Member

Truth probabaly still can give us 10 min or off the bench. The other two are irrelevant.

14. Plowman

Plowman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

It's not even close.

D-rock likes this.
  15. mike2k132

mike2k132 Member

Naw Jalen knows basketball

16. thekad

thekad Member

Anyone who thinks otherwise this year is an idiot.

17. Vivi

Vivi Member

He also knows how to keep his job :D

BaselineFade likes this.
  18. SamFisher

SamFisher Contributing Member

Part of me just died inside.

19. mike2k132

mike2k132 Member

But how is Durant over harden like some crazy thing to say tho. He didnt say curry lmao now that's crazy.

20. Realjad

Realjad Contributing Member

There is a fallacy in Jalens argument. They keep bringing up history. The discussion is over current affairs. If you want to bring up history then there would be no discussion whether Lebron is the best in the league. They are having that discussion because they are supposed to be talking about current affairs and currently there is not a more impactful player than James Harden.

It is not Durant if Durant can't keep the Warriors over .500 without Curry. It is not Curry if Curry's team happens to win while he is playering alongside all-stars. I'm not saying that Curry isn't good what I'm saying is the below:

James Harden WINNING starting alongside 1 NBA caliber player and 3 players fresh out of the d-league >(is greater and more impressive than) Curry winning starting alongside 1 NBA caliber player and 3 NBA caliber All-Stars

James Harden WINNING starting alongside 1 NBA caliber player and 3 players fresh out of the d-league >(is greater and more impressive than) Bucks still winning without Giannis.

James Harden WINNING starting alongside 1 NBA caliber player and 3 players fresh out of the d-league >(is greater and more impressive than) Durant losing and having a sub .500 record without Curry

Order: Harden, Curry, Giannis, Durant.

D-rock likes this.