1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. Watching NBA Action
    It's Orlando-Cleveland Game 5. Come join Clutch as we're watching NBA playoff action live!

LIVE: NBA Playoffs!
    Dismiss Notice

Patrick Patterson - maybe not as bright a star as originally thought

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by vince, Mar 14, 2012.

1. timelordtwo

timelordtwo Member

I love what I saw from him in crunch time. He reminded me of Aldridge a little. I love that McHale went to him. He is too quick and his foot work has improved so much. I hope we can continue this experiment and see what he can do. Dragic + PPat PNRs could be quite deadly in my opinion.

2. rolyat93

rolyat93 Contributing Member

Deleted his tweet already, lol. Too late.:grin:

3. T_Man

T_Man Contributing Member

For a guy who was injured during the off season and is still working his way back into basketball shape.. I think he's doing fine.

4. Spacemoth

Spacemoth Contributing Member

I wonder if the NBA will be this totalitarian with Adam Silver as Commish instead of Stern. Patterson can at least take solace in the fact that his playing career will see the day when Stern no longer rules with an iron fist in the league. It's wholly uninteresting to watch a game when Joey Crawford's smirking there on the sideline and you know what the outcome will be already.

5. houseofglass21

Also comforting is the fact that Joey Craword ain't getting any younger and will kick the bucket eventually

6. dobro1229

dobro1229 Contributing Member

Our PatPat grew up a little bit today. Im very proud of him.

The Tweet was great too. Its time that someone like Pat step up and send a message to the league even if it costs you a little bit of money in the meantime. Good for him. This kind of disposition is what the Rockets need if they are going to take that next step.

7. Ashes

Ashes Member

[​IMG]

8. RedNation

RedNation Contributing Member

He called out the refs. He is a superstar in my book

1 person likes this.
  9. val_modus

val_modus Member

The guy is simply a man. Having him on the floor increases our toughness ten fold, intensity on defense, and a great mid range shooter on the other side... i am really starting to think he has some great moves in the post, i need to see a little more of him. That scola hook and pivot fake hook is money. If he can develop a faceup game from about 10-15 feet like Landry did... its a done deal.