1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Pacers...BAD Boys

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by xiki, Dec 19, 2002.

1. xiki

xiki Contributing Member

I-Tho has remade his Pacers into a latter day devil version of his Bad Boys, the worst thing to hit NBA basketball since since since ... I always root against Thomas, I will root against the Pacers v anyone they play as long as Thomas coaches and Artest flails with those mighty arms.

2. Oski2005

Oski2005 Contributing Member

I think it's cool. Though Artest is the only bad boy on that team from the looks of things, of course he did get beat up by his girlfriend, so his cred isn't very high.

I'd rather see some tough physical ball than the panty waste foul calls everytime you breath on a player bull crap. Hell, women's basketball leagues around the world don't call as many weak fouls as the NBA.

3. HotRocket

HotRocket Contributing Member

The way Brad Miller frequently gets called for flagrant fouls, like on Ming, I don't think you can say he is the nicest of players...

4. MadMax

MadMax Contributing Member

funny..isiah thomas is why i like the pacers...i love hard-nosed defense and team play.

5. Rocketman95

Rocketman95 Hangout Boy

Plus, Jeff Foster, the only SWT Bobcat in the league, is on that team.

I like them. Outside of the Hawks and Bulls, my favorite team in the East.

6. RocksMillenium

RocksMillenium Contributing Member

I like the Pacers . As long as somebody on that team doesn't go bonkers and hurts somebody they're cool with me. They're not a dirty team, they're a physical team and the NBA can use a team like that. Different teams with different personalities, Indiana is going to be a force in the East for years to come. I've always like Isiah, and people claimed he was a bad coach because the Pacers were an 8 seed last year. Well duh, they had one of the youngest, if not THE youngest team in the NBA. And just like the Rockets he has to on pace to be a power in the NBA. I have a ton of respect for Isiah and the Pacers.

7. xiki

xiki Contributing Member

Sorry, guys. The P's are P-ast hard nosed. They, like their coach, are borderline dirty. Artest is a throw back. Like throw the guy back before he throws some serious hurt on someone or someones.