1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Ooma Outage

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by Rockets007, Aug 17, 2011.

1. Rockets007

Rockets007 Contributing Member

For those with ooma service, are you guys experience an outgage? Since about 8:00 am this morning, my ooma service has not been working, the box is blinking red and I can't make or receive calls. I checked their website and it is down too.

I've had ooma for about six months and never experienced any issues before this!

2. Scionxa

Scionxa Contributing Member

yeah their site is down. I looked it up, sounds interesting. Completely free home phone service ?

3. Rockets007

Rockets007 Contributing Member

It's working now, it was out for about 2 hours for me. This is the first time I've had any issues!

4. Scionxa

Scionxa Contributing Member

Found this on wikipedia for you, from today.

"On August 17, 2011 another outage affected all of Ooma's customer. Phone services as well as the Ooma web site were down. The Facebook and Twitter accounts for Ooma are abuzz with angry customers. It seems that the customer frustration has far more to do with the lack of communication from Ooma than from the outage itself. Over 2 hours into the outage, there has been no communication from Ooma. Many have begun to speculate that Ooma has gone under."